Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green Dragon

The Green Dragon

Welcome to the The Green Dragon! Everyone is welcome here, but we reserve the right to kick out anybody who actually manages the awesome feat of completely destroying this place.

Now, for the house rules:
    1. Only awesome people are invited into the bar!
    2. There are no age checks or limits here (because it's not real), so go nuts! We can serve everything here!
    3. Don't fight too much with the Law that runs around here. (Last one that did was hanged the next day. Poor Robin Hood.)
    4. Having an Avatar is best here so that we don't mistake you for a bad guy. (See that torn and bloodied cape nailed to the wall? That belonged to Batman.)
    5. Epic fights and wild parties are not only allowed in the rooms & bar, but they're also encouraged!

We even have a special Pirate code!

The Cool Club:

Managers:
    Tavern Owner/Evil Overlord: Cosmic Fury
    General Manager: Boroeast
    Head of Security: Jupitor
    Dungeon Mistress: MsBHaven (known as MissKitti in other lands)

Official Employees
    Barkeeps: All open!
    Innkeep: Open!
    Waiter: Leonhardt
    Dungeon Worker: King Alboin

Special Positions
    Drunk in the Corner: Morgan le Fay
    Dungeon Lion: Simba
    Wise Guy: Rembrandten

We'll add to this if needed, but for now, just have some fun and relax with a drink and a chat! Feel free to roam wherever you want and do whatever you want! (Just enter our Dungeons at your own risk, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Ahoy! I hereby givin' me Seal o' Great Approving to this 'ere bar and dub her seaworthy and duty-free!
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 07-05-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Who needs those damn announcements anyway?

I wish to be head of security, that I might rule with the strong hand of justice, and banish all that claim to be the realm batman. I suspect there will be a long line of "capes" strung up from all the imitators....because....well Batman was an awesome guy until he went crazy and stabbed Robin.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Forum Rules|Tynon Wiki|The Green Dragon

Accepted! Now we just need a General Manager and a Dungeon Master, and our management will already be filled!

I have no recommendations at this time, but as this is off-topic I am sure plenty will come and join in on the greatness that is The Green Dragon.

I'm pretty sure of it! The only direction this place has to go is up!

It can always go up, we just have to hope it doesn't go left. You don't wanna know what's left....

Too late... I went left yesterday and discovered the Dungeons that way. I nearly trapped myself in a torture chamber down there by sheer accident. I know that I'm going to have nightmares about it until I die...

Don't mind the Green Dragon down in the dungeons....he's just a mascot....

Yeah, it's safe to say we don't have a mascot down there anymore. I saw bits of dragon flesh strewn everywhere, and as I was making my escape, I saw this guy with a clown mask operating this horrid contraption that had a bunch of bloody and gory saws attached to it... Poor thing. It never stood a fighting chance.

You know I believe I saw that guy, I've heard some strange things about him...maybe we should build a statue commemorating the Dragons existence?