Thread: Light Of Ra ~ Forest Realm

Light Of Ra ~ Forest Realm

I was finally able to set up my character last night (as MsBHaven), my beast wandered into the Forest Realm bringing us both to a world unlike I've ever seen!

I have to say the game is not at all what I expected it to be, and am pleasantly surprised!

Although I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing -running character on auto nav-, I love how there is actual fighting! I am only a level 14, I think...it appears that I will not be able to play during the day (work blocker ) I seek a strong group to grow with, most importantly not scared of my ki-cat (he's a kitten in my hands, plz believe!)

Where is everyone?? Its soooo quiet in this place!
    Last edited by Jupitor; 07-10-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Cant Spell Worth Shhhh o.O (Mods?? Would you be able to do me a favor, por favour?? Remove the 's' from 'Lights' my title??
    HeadMistress MsBHaven
    FORBIDDEN IN HEAVEN-USELESS IN HELL*

Try to join Waterhaven, they are the foremost guild in the Forest realm.

Quote Originally Posted by MsBHaven View Post
    I was finally able to set up my character last night (as MsBHaven), my beast wandered into the Forest Realm bringing us both to a world unlike I've ever seen!

I have to say the game is not at all what I expected it to be, and am pleasantly surprised!

Although I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing -running character on auto nav-, I love how there is actual fighting! I am only a level 14, I think...it appears that I will not be able to play during the day (work blocker ) I seek a strong group to grow with, most importantly not scared of my ki-cat (he's a kitten in my hands, plz believe!)

Where is everyone?? Its soooo quiet in this place!
    No prob, edited the title for you

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Forum Rules|Tynon Wiki|The Green Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by alexmortrast_9229301 View Post
    Try to join Watehaven, they are the foremost guild in the Forest realm.
    I actually did get invited to Watehaven shortly after posting this! -cheers- LOVE our guild, very fun and proactive in the game! I'm now a lvl 33, and quickly growing. Watch out playa playas!! I'm on the prowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupitor View Post
    No prob, edited the title for you
    Thank you, kindly!! You ROCK! -don't care WHAT Morgan says boutchu- j/k
    HeadMistress MsBHaven

Anyone in Watehaven, please answer my cry!!

I am unable to access the game (due to technical difficulties of which I've been trying to resolve since last Thr -7/18-), as well as unable to let Babeblade &/or Chablis know about my MIA status! I tried PM'g Chablis, but to no avail. If anyone in Watehaven reads this...pleeeeease tell Babeblade
    NOT to kick me!! I will be back ASAP.

Thank ye kindly!
    MsBHaven
    HeadMistress MsBHaven