Thread: Server malfunctioning and game failure

Apprentice

Angry Server malfunctioning and game failure

When i got your message telling that the game is much better now. I really thought there wont be much more problems. Today again it crashed 11 times on me. I was unable to get back in. i tried at least 20 times. 2 time it logged in completely but showed only half screen.

Heavenly tavern is a rip off. It has nothing to do with luck.

My star update failed 3 times on 90%

98% of times we get only hope sword and staff from heroic realms nothing else.

During boss fight credit upgrade fails 90%

And server kicks me when am in the middle of something good.

When will this game improve.. All the money i spend is wasted ... VIP 4 category spending is not worth for this game

Don't play the game if you find yourself complaining too much

No one forced you to play the game

Apprentice
    who d hell r u.. their
    pet

Ironheart
    Don't put so much money into a game of luck I suppose.

And I'm guessing that your "statistics" are way off.
    Shock - Druids - Blaze of Fire Dragon (Quit)
    Phyll - Storm of Freyr

Just lvl to 46 and it seems auto navigate on the quest gets a map error 9 on arrival and the first battle gets locked on loading battle needs to be looked at

I am getting the same thing as gamer42_8369870, when I get to the kill all fire elementals

Game is having trouble loading hopefully will be fixed before 4:00 p.m. CDT.

Game's putting up a fuss again. Won't let me log in. Gonna play one of the others until this one gets its act in gear again.

I have been playing this game since beta.

I have seen so many complaints about luck,randomness etc. Ive seen comments about the tavern being a rip off, that its rigged, that stars fail when they shouldnt, etc.

I have also seen people in game with 7 or 8 or 9 starts, every hero recruited they have unlocked, many of them with multiple sanctifications, every rune they have is yellow and at a high level.

I have seen people who have spent tons of money on the game get no where and have 1 star white heroes only, and non coiners with 6 star all gold heroes with multiple sanctification.

I myself feel I am running in the middle of all teh bad luck and the good luck. Ive bee really lucky on heroes and sanctifications, yet not as lucky on runes.

Ive had days and days go by with no legendary hero selected in the tavern and I cant even get a purple rune in the temple. Then days where I get 4 legendary heroes, and 12 frags plus 2 yellow runes.

What I'm getting at is this. You have to take the long term look at this game. Your gonna have times when 4 sanctifications fail in a row, and then 4 in a row don't fail. There will be times when things go your way and times when they don't. Just relax and stay persistent you\ll get there

Don't know if the server is down or what but can't load or find the game after had to do a reboot of the server.