Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third time Ive gotten Magic attack on a Hero with no Magic attack from Sanctify

Third time Ive gotten Magic attack on a Hero with no Magic attack from Sanctify

Guys tonight makes the 3rd hero that I've gotten magic attack as a bonus on a hero that does not use Mage attack. It's getting pretty ridiculous.
    Cianna Saint 2 - + Morale, + Magic attack
    Valla Saint 2 - + Skill Defense, + Magic attack
    Alexa Saint 1 - + Magic attack

I removed the one from Alexa hoping it would return my card so i could try again (since she was only saint 1) and it did not. If I remove the others stats, I lose the legitimate Sanctify bonuses from them. I mean guys Half of my sanctification attempts have been magic attack on these heroes and is useless. It costs way too much to shuffle for the cards, then purchase them for it to be of no use to you REPEATEDLY. I know there is randomness involved in it, but that is just flat out waaayyyyyy too much. It's absurd and needs to be changed.

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    Happening to me as well, very frustrating that magic attack is an option for physical hero. I think that when people finally get up to adam's card and leader cards that get a magic attack bonus these threads will start blowing up, people will start demanding refunds etc. I tried to suggest it in other areas for this to be adjusted, but didn't get any kind of feedback saying something would be done. I noticed in beta one of the devs was talking about liking the randomness and saying he wanted hp but got something else. I like the randomness idea, but not on attributes they can't use. Sorry about your luck, it might be some time before complaints come flooding in as cards and getting them to not fail is difficult enough as it is.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

I think It's perfectly fine, You wouldn't buy a pack of cards and complain you have a duplicate If you knew there's a possibility of that happening or upgrading a weapon only for it to fail 5 times in a row..... It's random chance the way it should be. You are aware of that It's random and there's a possibility of It obtaining a stat not to your hero's needs so deal with it you wasn't forced to sanctify your hero's sooo......

It would be a poor decision to take away them odds because then there would be no risk factor you know your hero will get a stat he can use 100% ergo pointless having a random chance at all.

I think the randomness is still 100%. First of all there is a risk in the card failing which is very often. The additional risk factor is that you want certain attributes such as physical or skill attack on a hero, but you get something like hp instead. While it remains unfortunate that it's not the one you want your hero is still stronger. If my character is not able to equip a staff then anything that applies a magical attack is just foolish. Due to extreme character limitations this is not possible in the game which is the reason why it shouldn't be an option. The idea behind making your character a saint is the fact that your making the character stronger in some way shape or form. The attributes pending the card doesn't fail are suppose to raise the power of your hero. Which brings me to my even more entertaining point of things that don't make sense. While I was fighting mehvidan and catherine who were half angels in heavens palace and these characters are not even capable of being sainted. In my opinion things like these are just game flaws.
    Last edited by Legolas Bow of Athena; 07-01-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tynon112_1357908 View Post
    I think It's perfectly fine, You wouldn't buy a pack of cards and complain you have a duplicate If you knew there's a possibility of that happening or upgrading a weapon only for it to fail 5 times in a row..... It's random chance the way it should be. You are aware of that It's random and there's a possibility of It obtaining a stat not to your hero's needs so deal with it you wasn't forced to sanctify your hero's sooo......

It would be a poor decision to take away them odds because then there would be no risk factor you know your hero will get a stat he can use 100% ergo pointless having a random chance at all.
    hmm u worrking for tynon or what?! I totally disagree with u.. these useless sanctification are just ridiculous .. U probably never got one thats why are talking like this..
    "Darkness and corruption is roaming around, just waiting to take you over"

Thunder of Zeus - EU
    Fire Realm
    Beta house

It was asked about in beta and it was explained then sanctifying is random. I don't think Tynon plan to change it so we'll have to suck it up, I'm afraid.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Sanctify is totally random, lol. You getting Magic Attack or whatever, is a huge coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    It was asked about in beta and it was explained then sanctifying is random. I don't think Tynon plan to change it so we'll have to suck it up, I'm afraid.
    If saints can be given any attribute why can Alexa not hold a staff? Her magic is now much higher than her physical attack yet she can't use magic. For me it's common sense to change one or the other. If you keep magic bonuses on heroes then let the heroes have a staff or sword option. If not make magic attack apply to staff holders, physical to sword holders.

My toon has a bow yet he uses a sword so animations shouldn't be a big issue.
    Last edited by Legolas Bow of Athena; 07-01-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

I have to agree with Legolas and VillainX and many many many many many others. If the game can be designed that there is a physical weapon (sword) and a magical weapon (staff) and only mages can equip staff and all other characters can only equip a sword. Then the sanctification can be designed to only give magic attack to mages and physical attack only to every other class.

Another option would be to just remove physical,skill and magical attack as a sanctification bonus completely
    Theres plenty of other random bonuses that can be added and all the rest make every character stronger

Okay I dont know if or where this is documented by Tynon, but I sure as hell would not have bought a Card for Valla if I knew that this was even possible. This is assanine, complete bloody nonsense !!

Games are supposed to be Fun! Period!. Apparently Tynon has forgotten somewhere along the way to designing in High Profitability, that Also some FUN needs to be designed in as well.

I paid $26.00 for Gems to purchase the Valla Card in the Fair. Then I used the Valla Card.

And then I Noticed I got ZERO Power Up ?!?! I was certain I had found yet another Serious Bug. (Indeed this is a Serious Bug)

So seeing this Very Distressing thread - I AM ASKING FOR A FULL REFUND. Because I would never have Risked Throwing away $26.00 for a stupid card, if I had known in advance that this was actually part of the Design of the GAME.

Again "GAME", something designed to be "FUN" - NOT GRIEF. Just Reminding you TYNON - FUN ?? Remember it ??

I never would have even started this game if I had known this in advance.

What a Huge Waste of my Time and Money !!!

There are many Warnings that should be well placed on the Sign Up page for this Game. But then no one would willingly sign up.