Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Patch Notes: 5/30/13

  1. #11
    Guardian
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Kudos on the fix to Revenge!!

    Now people can only do Revenge once a day per player, regardless of how many revenge messages there are. A timer automatically appears on all of them!

    Slick move

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILSIDE View Post
    About the players guild names in arena... when i look in under peoples names, sometimes it says UpRising as their guild, but I know for a fact that they are not in my guild. Fire Realm, ranks 700-800 range. I assume they dont have a guild so it is showing it as UpRising instead of blank. Correct me if I am incorrect about this.
    The arena is seriously broken now. In the last day, all my stakes were lost. I successfully defended them, yet when done I can't claim them back. Trying to results in a disconnected from server crash. Logging in, waiting a bit and then trying to reclaim is a rinse-and-repeat crashing exercise. This sucks big time.

  3. #13
    Lightbringer TrueGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_6506051 View Post
    The arena is seriously broken now. In the last day, all my stakes were lost. I successfully defended them, yet when done I can't claim them back. Trying to results in a disconnected from server crash. Logging in, waiting a bit and then trying to reclaim is a rinse-and-repeat crashing exercise. This sucks big time.
    yes it has some kind of bug around it now but now they know its happening so they will get it fix soon

  4. #14
    Dawn, does guild warfare work yet...
    -------------------------------------
    Love is like War.
    Easy to Find.
    Difficult to End.
    Impossible to Forget.

    Tynon - iDeadly Founder
    -------------------------------------

  5. #15
    Judgment Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,512
    We could use some patch notes fairly soon, quite a few changes have been made since this one was posted.

  6. #16
    Lightbringer TrueGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by evony.caedus_4261173 View Post
    We could use some patch notes fairly soon, quite a few changes have been made since this one was posted.
    they should put it here soon they always do

  7. #17
    Lightbringer Boroeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Host of UpRising.
    Posts
    844
    Please don't bump "old threads" and don't hijack a thread

    Thanks
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

    Abraham Lincoln




    Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

  8. #18
    Forum Moderator Morgan le Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clarity
    Posts
    2,023
    This thread isn't necro'd-yet.

    Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

  9. #19
    Judgment Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Please don't bump "old threads" and don't hijack a thread

    Thanks
    Not old until new patch notes come out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •