Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Servers Opening (All Time Zones)

Apprentice
    why are you making new servers instead of merging servers that is dying unless ofc your wanting to make people quit the game? because thats whats going to happen. sever 75 is in need of a merge

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine_2k_9195227 View Post
    why are you making new servers instead of merging servers that is dying unless ofc your wanting to make people quit the game? because thats whats going to happen. sever 75 is in need of a merge
    i think you need to pay more attention to the date when the thread was 1st posted!
    instead of trying to bump up an old thread! as this was 1st opened by a Dev way back ( 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM #1 by Dawnseeker who is offline due to the fact hes no longer with Tynon!

there is no more anything opening THE GAME IS DEAD!
    It has been dead for a very long time,. these forums use to be alive and buzzing about 6-9 mths ago now hardly any one comes here and opens a new thread.

people have been leaving the game for ages as they have given up or lost hope that Tynon will do something for us but we all know that is not going to happen.
    Tynon will do no more for this game, it is finished, a game has an allotted time and this one has run its course, so do what a lot of people have done save your real money go and find another game that you might like

new server please

Quote Originally Posted by MORT_1786422 View Post
    new server please
    hell NO!

please merge all existing servers down to 20 with active players only and no fillers/fakes/dummies. after that you can start opening again. ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Even though it is an old thread, kaisim is right. We do not need new servers and I don't see it happening but we need servers merged. Constantly opening new servers was a major part of the downfall of Tynon. They didn't grasp the fact that players migrated from old server to new server every time one opened trying to get the jump and be top dog. If they (Tynon) cared it would not take much to revive a dead game. A new guild tech for feeding mounts. One new city for guild wars the all realms fight for. Plenty of other ideas out there. Just need a little TLC from the people that can make it happen. Just my .02

server 18 forest realm oddyusses guild need more fighters to join our level 7 guild voltron3 exvice host

Angry Help needed badly

Odysseus guild levl 7 forest realm server 18 need more fighters like 75 more!!exvice host voltron 3 mention me when you join for faster response time we need more fighter aganist fire lords!in fire ream

dead forum huh?

dead long time ago mate

Apprentice
    Well its past july 12th. No new servers lol
    x-Barbie Doll-x