Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Servers Opening (All Time Zones)

New Servers Opening (All Time Zones)

Our servers are nearly full once again, so we're opening up another group of servers to make room!

• Fall of Persephone (US East) will open at 10 AM (New York time) on July 12th.
    • Fist of the Kraken (US Central) will open at 10 AM (Chicago time) on July 12th.
    • Breath of the Hydra (US West) will open at 10 AM (Los Angeles time) on July 12th.
    • Heights of Olympus (Asia-Pacific) will open at 10 AM (Tokyo time) on July 13th.
    • Torch of Prometheus (Europe) will open at 10 AM (London time) on July 12th.

See you there, and may your sword be true,

Tynon Dev Team

And you are opening a new West one 2 days later. How about fixing the problems that are happening instead of just trying to line your pockets as quickly as you can? I can't do level 32 quest on s13, keeps giving me map error. Fix what is broke or you wont have players spending money.

Are they doing anything to address the errors that are being brought on by the increased capacity and from the last update to coincide with the release of these new servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Our servers are nearly full once again, so we're opening up another group of servers to make room!

• Fall of Persephone (US East) will open at 10 AM (New York time) on July 12th.
    • Fist of the Kraken (US Central) will open at 10 AM (Chicago time) on July 12th.
    • Breath of the Hydra (US West) will open at 10 AM (Los Angeles time) on July 12th.
    • Heights of Olympus (Asia-Pacific) will open at 10 AM (Tokyo time) on July 13th.
    • Torch of Prometheus (Europe) will open at 10 AM (London time) on July 12th.

See you there, and may your sword be true,

Tynon Dev Team
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65

Yep, they are fixing it by releasing more servers
    -------------------------------------
    Love is like War.
    Easy to Find.
    Difficult to End.
    Impossible to Forget.

Tynon - iDeadly Founder
    -------------------------------------

Hopebringer
    It won't make any difference. The servers they released 2 days ago had the same problems as soon as they opened...I expect the new ones will also have the same problems and the dev's don't seem to care about fixing them even though these issues make the game virtually unplayable. I'm giving the game 1 more week and if things aren't fixed I'm quitting for good.

Are you more worried about making money to line your pockets than fixing the majority of the game that seems to constantly be crashing. You just opened a number of servers but have not addressed the issues at hand. Fix the game or no one will want to play because they will spread the word on what you do instead of fixing the issues you add to the problem like you edo give a damn. Grow up and fix what is definately broken

Hopebringer
    Yup, new servers have the same issues and they are nowhere near fully populated. These issues have absolutely nothing to do with the populations in the servers and everything to do with the recent "fixes" that were implemented. There has been no effort on the part of Tynon dev team to address these issues with the community, nor to fix them.

Yeah, I like it.

when is the new server coming out ?

hay sup level 25power 59830 want to fight