Thread: Area not paying out.

Area not paying out.

This is the second day the the Area on Light of Ra hasn't paid out. This is getting old really fast.

Have you by any chance stayed logged on without refreshing all this time? You need to refresh before the arena pays out.

Apprentice
    the arena really isn't paying out. 2 days in a row. for everybody, as far as i can tell. refreshing, new browsers, different computers, makes no difference

The arena runs on a Q like a spread sheet that is set everyone gets basically the same sheets just at different times to make it equal to all players.. But you must be their to claim rewards unless you have auto take.. When I began I did not get a lot of gems never had auto take when I did get auto take leaving my pc idle all day and night usually pick up 100-200 a week without being their. The most I received in 1 night was 600 not counting the 1000 one I recived 1 day, surprisingly no one stole them lol* .. If you plan on going far on this game you must have auto take and idle the pc all day and night.. the last quests are hard to pass you end up with a serious sword and not able to get items to craft it.. but if you idle from day 1 if your lucky they will fall from arena chests, thus giving you the items for the sword or spirit..

Hope this helps Thanks for playing here on tynon.
    Valkarie

lol wow, necro of the year? almost 2 years into the making :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.