Thread: loser

Thumbs up loser

I lost all my jewels on my heros weapons. I took off his equipment to level down in arena and when I put them back on they were gone. had jewels on everything. mostly level 2 jewels. spent a lot of time collecting them. especially since im not VIP. as im sure anyone knows that the game revolves around them. would like them back. THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by c.landgren1977_9420319 View Post
    I lost all my jewels on my heros weapons. I took off his equipment to level down in arena and when I put them back on they were gone. had jewels on everything. mostly level 2 jewels. spent a lot of time collecting them. especially since im not VIP. as im sure anyone knows that the game revolves around them. would like them back. THANKS!
    If you lost items due to a legitimate glitch with the game and it has not corrected itself yet navigate to this link after you have logged in on the home page http://tynon.support.ucool.com/ or click on the billing support tab. Even though this is not a billing related issue you can still submit a ticket for this issue there.
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65