Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 7/19/13: Tynon 1.1.0

Patch Notes 7/19/13: Tynon 1.1.0

New Feature
    Ragnarok! Take on other players one by one in this king of the hill style game to see who is the toughest! Sharpen your sword and stand as long as you can!

Game Changes
    • Caribbean Pirates: The Naval Battles log has been improved and will once again keep track of your adventures on the high seas!
    • Guild Warfare will no longer be divided by realm. Instead, guilds will now be able to fight for control of the 12 cities against every guild on the server. This does not apply to servers 1-10.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where some situations could prevent players from receiving Arena Rewards.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a Laybrinth battle after changing formation.

May your sword be true!

Tynon Dev Team

Ty DS

Question is beta still going to be running for us to play ??

It was bad yesterday today looking the same

I do like the general idea its a fun concept see how long you can fight before you die but, ok its fun to get all the killing spree's but you can't do anything for a whole hour since the screen needs to stay open, the chat keeps getting spammed with people getting killing spree's, make's my game a lot slower and you hardly get anything for competing in it, I even stopped bothering to join in beta servers because tbh for me its a waste of time for me. Would make it a lot better if you took it out of the banners and out of the chats
    Don't mess with a dragon for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
    Such is the way of the dragon, Fus Roh Da!
    Get the Tynon Game Guide for Kindle at amazon.com
    Kindle is a free download for PC and smartphones
    [/

Apprentice
    Tynon, needs to fix the bug, of players getting stuck in Labyrinth when fighting, we have to keep refreshing, and miss out on Boss Fight rewards.

Love the new Guild Wars concept!

No more monopolies in each realm of all the guild cities!

And guild wars are going to be a major part of the game, instead of being a side event.

I think a new cross guild warfare concept is an excellent idea.

Hopefully the Cretan Labyrinth fix works. I really enjoy that and it's a shame it's been so bug filled of late.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

[*]Guild Warfare will no longer be divided by realm. Instead, guilds will now be able to fight for control of the 12 cities against every guild on the server. This does not apply to servers 1-10.

SO there are only 12 cities for the whole server??????? Not 60 as on severs 1-10?

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    [*]Guild Warfare will no longer be divided by realm. Instead, guilds will now be able to fight for control of the 12 cities against every guild on the server. This does not apply to servers 1-10.

SO there are only 12 cities for the whole server??????? Not 60 as on severs 1-10?
    Yes it seems like it.

In a sense, servers 1-10 are lucky in that people there get more bonuses.

But in a sense, they are unlucky as they will not get the heightened level of fighting the new servers will have in guild wars event.

I am one that disagrees with server 1-10 not being included in the update. I have pushed for realm wars every since beta. I believe this will add a huge part to the game. Being able to compete against the other top guilds was something I was looking forward to. And before you ask, yes I am one of the top players on server 1. I am also in the number 1 guild on server 1. We currently have the first 8 cities. Even though we get challenged every night in warfare, it is hardly a competition. And the only way I see to make it better would be to include servers 1-10 in with the patch. It is kinda of hard to understand how anyone can see it as ok, to basically have two different games. This is Tynon after all. And if it is good enough for any server after 10 then it is good enough for the first 10 servers. So I formally protest against not including the first 10 servers in this patch.

As far as any other people complaining about how you spent money etc, to get the extra bonuses. All you got to do is look at me as well. I have spent nearly as much as anyone else has. And the way I look at it is if you are that good to begin with you will get those cities back. I want the challenge.

Please reconsider including servers 1-10 in this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    I am one that disagrees with server 1-10 not being included in the update. I have pushed for realm wars every since beta. I believe this will add a huge part to the game. Being able to compete against the other top guilds was something I was looking forward to. And before you ask, yes I am one of the top players on server 1. I am also in the number 1 guild on server 1. We currently have the first 8 cities. Even though we get challenged every night in warfare, it is hardly a competition. And the only way I see to make it better would be to include servers 1-10 in with the patch. It is kinda of hard to understand how anyone can see it as ok, to basically have two different games. This is Tynon after all. And if it is good enough for any server after 10 then it is good enough for the first 10 servers. So I formally protest against not including the first 10 servers in this patch.

As far as any other people complaining about how you spent money etc, to get the extra bonuses. All you got to do is look at me as well. I have spent nearly as much as anyone else has. And the way I look at it is if you are that good to begin with you will get those cities back. I want the challenge.

Please reconsider including servers 1-10 in this patch.
    Justified, If I understand the patch, but since dawn dave and the others will not say one way or the other. They would have to take away all our cities on servers 1-10 to do this patch, because there wont be 12 cities per realm only 12 cities per server. I wish someone would clarify this point and tell us how many cities will be on servers 11 and up. I dont see why if there will still be 12 cities per realm that 1-10 are excluded. If teh city count is going to stay at 12 per realm then lets have it on 1-10. But I have a feeling it will not be.