Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 7/19/13: Tynon 1.1.0

Ironheart
    Thanks but no thanks Dawn. I froze in the extra lab boss yet again today- it's frustrating enough getting the tokens for Spirits.

It's cool and all you want to add stuff but fix what you have first please.
    Shock - Druids - Blaze of Fire Dragon (Quit)
    Phyll - Storm of Freyr

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Justified, If I understand the patch, but since dawn dave and the others will not say one way or the other. They would have to take away all our cities on servers 1-10 to do this patch, because there wont be 12 cities per realm only 12 cities per server. I wish someone would clarify this point and tell us how many cities will be on servers 11 and up. I dont see why if there will still be 12 cities per realm that 1-10 are excluded. If teh city count is going to stay at 12 per realm then lets have it on 1-10. But I have a feeling it will not be.
    There are 12 cities for the entire server

I don't care if there are 12 cities per realm or 12 cities per server. Even if we lose all the cities we have and have to start over with that part, it would add a tremendous part to the game. Servers 1-10 should not be excluded from this, as we are a part of tynon, just like the servers that come after. I want to win the cities from beating the best on the server, not just the rest of the realm. And after all you are not losing your contribution, you would simply have to retake the cities you already have. Not a big deal.

I agree with Justified.

Servers 1-10 are STAGNATING due to the monopoly of 1 guild per realm of ALL THE CITIES.

PLEASE MAKE GUILD WARFARE SERVER-WIDE FOR SERVERS 1-10 as well!

A lot of people in server 1 are pro for this change

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnseeker View Post
    new feature
    ragnarok! take on other players one by one in this king of the hill style game to see who is the toughest! Sharpen your sword and stand as long as you can!

game changes
    • caribbean pirates: The naval battles log has been improved and will once again keep track of your adventures on the high seas!
    • guild warfare will no longer be divided by realm. Instead, guilds will now be able to fight for control of the 12 cities against every guild on the server. This does not apply to servers 1-10.

bug fixes
    • fixed an issue where some situations could prevent players from receiving arena rewards.
    • fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a laybrinth battle after changing formation.

may your sword be true!

Tynon dev team
    w:h:e:r:e
    a:r:e
    e:v:e:n:t:s
    ??????

Ironheart
    Ragnarak starts tonight at 7 p.m. server time
    Shock - Druids - Blaze of Fire Dragon (Quit)
    Phyll - Storm of Freyr

Ragnarok...... didn't give me my reward

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by myqueen1121_7903033 View Post
    Ragnarok...... didn't give me my reward
    :-) think nobody got one.

Apprentice
    i havent been able to login in beta for 5 days

I think justified has a point about fighting the best guilds on server 1. However I would not want there to be only 12 cities for the whole server. I would prefer guild warfare to be left alone and Realm warfare created in addition to guild warfare. SO create 12 special cities that can be bid on by any guild.