Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back the Noble Lady with GEMS!

Lightbulb Bring Back the Noble Lady with GEMS!

A lot of us been sticking through all the good and bad, I love the game but would like to see some change. Ragnarok was a great addition and a good refresher. Would be nice to bring back the Noble Lady with GEMS and not credits, as it was originally done in BETA. The Assistant is only giving most players 5 gems and experienced players 10 gems daily. If you have a look below you can see what we can do with 5-10 gems.

In-game Function Cost:
    Summon Advanced Rune Keeper 200 Gems
    Maintain Sanctified Stats (if a card fails) 100 Gems
    Reset Heroic Realm (if you defeated all the heroes for the day) 200 Gems
    Remove Level 4+ Jewels 100+ Gems
    Credit Chest 100+ Gems
    Coin Chest 100+ Gems

Saving gems is easy but do we really have to save gems for 1 month just to ONLY do 1 of the above, I would much rather see an increase in daily gems (ie, Noble Lady or Assistant gem increase) to be able to spend on the things below on a daily basis while saving things for above at the same time

In-game Function Cost:
    Change event in Lab 5 Gems
    Unlocking Stone Slots 1, 5, 10 (etc.) Gems
    Speed up Blacksmith & Talent queue's 1 Gem/Hour (after 2hrs)
    Daily Baal/Cerb/Ragnarok Fight 10 Gems/Event

I will continue to support Tynon but would like to see some sort of change, so we the players can interact more within the game rather than playing from a distance.

P.S. Can we get Purple Medals added to arena "treasure chests" as the blue medals are?
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

Champion
    You are a hero man. Need more threads like this. 100% agree, as long as it's available to F2P.

Sorry, will never happen.

If gems will be given out by the Lady, then no one would have the need to buy gems anymore.

Tynon is a business not a charity.

I agree that tynon is a business, but if players arent getting what they want, the game could suffer from lack of new players coming in, and a very bad reputation. Without people who want to play the game, there's not gonna be anyone to SPEND money on it. Just my opinion though.

Hopebringer
    I don't see a huge need for the Lady giving gems...if anything maybe only the top 3 get gems.

I would like to see a second event similar to the Lady that gives Coins instead of credits. Timing would be an issue though, there are already a lot of events back to back.

Philosopher's stone already gives away more than 1m a day, which is comparable to what the average person gets from actively chasing the noble lady. But I do like the idea of noble coin lady too.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    Tynon is a business not a charity.
    Just want to shout out to iDeadly server 3, we support Tynon to the max! We've had a bit more of an impact on "business" than most other guilds, so..

As I mentioned before, I will continue my support for Tynon, but a business is also a 2 way street. I don't find it fair to all players (coiner or non-coiner) to take away a crucial part of the game (like Noble Lady giving Gems) while maintaining the same Gem Prices of the "In-game Functions" listed in the charts above.

A "Noble Coin Lady" is not necessary... we have a philosopher stone. As far as I'm concerned Pirates, LAB, Baal/Cerb, Ragnarok, G.Warfare, G.Benefits, Daily Salaries, Realm, Arena, Revenges, and grinding gives players enough opportunity to acquire Coins & Credits. Not sure why you are promoting coins over gems..
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly

In repsonse to chests giving out purple medals, I have gotten purple medals form chests in the past. SO maybe the changed that since, but I am pretty sur eyou can get a purple medal from a chest.

Hopebringer
    Quote Originally Posted by SizZiL View Post
    A "Noble Coin Lady" is not necessary... we have a philosopher stone. As far as I'm concerned Pirates, LAB, Baal/Cerb, Ragnarok, G.Warfare, G.Benefits, Daily Salaries, Realm, Arena, Revenges, and grinding gives players enough opportunity to acquire Coins & Credits. Not sure why you are promoting coins over gems..
    PStone doesn't cut it on it's own as a source of coins. Pirates is an iffy proposition for many players and only certain for a select few. Lab is dependent on chance to get good rewards. Baal/Cerb give decent rewards for Coins, but only for top 10. Ragnarok isn't giving rewards at all about half the time and when it does it's credits, not coins. G Benefits coins are negligible. Daily salaries are exclusively credits. Not entirely certain what you mean by Realm. Arena rewards are only good for top 10. Revenges are not only hard to come by, but when you do get a revenge that you can beat, you are lucky to get 50k coins. Grinding and attacking monsters is exclusively credits/exp and questing gives a tiny amount of coins but is, again, negligible except for when completing a major quest point (ie a boss) and as you get further in the game those become harder and more spread out in relation to time spent in the game.

I'm not saying I would prefer coins over gems, but since I don't think a Noble gem lady is a realistic proposal and since there is already a Noble credit lady, I would like to see a Noble coin lady (or something like it) so those in the game who aren't in the top 10 have a chance at getting some decent coins to spend in the Rune Temple and maybe get some Runes to close some of the gap between top and bottom. Let's be honest, 100% of the credits earned in the current Noble Lady event go to Tavern...why not do the same with coins for Runes.
    Last edited by Enmity; 07-25-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleena View Post
    There are so many avenues of exploit, and issues with gems not appearing, gems lost, etc etc will drastically increase.
    I do believe NL glitch has been patched and think they've learned their lesson from that. If you read the forums you'll know players are still having issues with credits/coins not appearing, players still locked out of Cerb/Baal fights from day 1 of going LIVE.

In Beta, every one logging in at the same time kept crashing the server which is why they took it out. http://bbs.tynon.com/showthread.php?...-Notes-5-30-13 Now that we are live and we have a new server opening up every 3 days, I think we can bring the lady w/GEMS back.

Quote Originally Posted by Enmity View Post
    I'm not saying I would prefer coins over gems, but since I don't think a Noble gem lady is a realistic proposal
    Realistic? What gets more "realistic" than Tynon starting the game off with Noble Lady giving gems? & they don't need to figure out a new code so it's not like it's a difficult thing to do lol.

For those of you who were not in Beta, the Noble Lady worked just like she does now but with gems. First person to click her received 1,000 gems... 500.. 100 so on with multiple variables between those amounts.. if you showed up "Late" just like when you get 100,000 credits, you would receive 10 gems. Even by showing up late ONCE you can take those 10 gems and buy 1mil+ coins in the fair or whatever you want *cough* enmity *cough* lol.
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly