Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Patch Notes 8/1/13

Lightbringer
    Trading in this game will be hard. Because people will abuse it. People will just make an alt every time they need gems. But I do wish there was a way. I got too much stuff I don't need
    What I Speak is the Truth...
    What YOU delete must hurt you

Ok logged in tonight and started playing. flash player crashed now when I log in it takes me to the create character page, I cant access my level 49 character. Whats up with that?

Well I have heard many rumors of new patches. I also am on the Beta server and the new patches there are awesome. When will they be in effect on server 1 and the other servers?

Apprentice
    and no actually he wasnt vip at all. and i was online when it happened. i clicked them and nothing happened they just went away

You know all of these new patches are nice except one thing. Pirates. It really stinks that when there are players that are 3 or 4 mil. in power that go after those that are 1 mil. or less. We do not stand a chance of getting across and there is no way that we will ever catch up with these heavy hitters. Even though you all put that little bonus in the beginning. Those of us that are of the lower power and levels will never be able to get across to get the gem prize.
    Here is what I suggest that you either make it a level/power limit to where those of such high power can not attack those of very lower levels or you some how mirror them. Just like you do for Heroic Palace on the weekends. At least that way it would make it a little more fair and more worth while doing Pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by chris030763_5883721 View Post
    You know all of these new patches are nice except one thing. Pirates. It really stinks that when there are players that are 3 or 4 mil. in power that go after those that are 1 mil. or less. We do not stand a chance of getting across and there is no way that we will ever catch up with these heavy hitters. Even though you all put that little bonus in the beginning. Those of us that are of the lower power and levels will never be able to get across to get the gem prize.
    Here is what I suggest that you either make it a level/power limit to where those of such high power can not attack those of very lower levels or you some how mirror them. Just like you do for Heroic Palace on the weekends. At least that way it would make it a little more fair and more worth while doing Pirates.
    There is no gem prize in carribean bud, its credits coins exp and contrib to guild and thats all that Im aware of. Ive completed sailing many times and never once gotten gems.

Question

Any idea when the new events, specifically free stars Friday, will be migrated to the game servers? I have been collecting starts waiting for it and they are starting to clutter up my storage.