Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Song Of The Day...

Dedicating today's song of the day to all the people who complain about being beaten by higher power players, higher power guilds, and who give up too easily, and quit the game or the server. To all the people who don't see m to understand that spreading yourself out over 3, 4 or 5 servers spreads your time too thin, and will not have the results you are looking for. Dedicated to the people who complain that their server is dying off because of one winning guild or a few huge players. and who instead of persevering and bettering their characters, give up and just complain and blame it on others, instead of blaming themselves. It's a GAME, not real life. But the same thing applies to real life too. You will never know your true potential unless you reach for it and work hard at it. And maybe, just maybe, you'll achieve it.

MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Inspired by another funny guild chat... this one goes out to Blade and Destin...

MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

LOL and cause of Blade... another break my own rules 2fer...

MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Today's song of the day is dedicated too all the people who have given me support, and stood by my side when things got tough. In Game and in real life. Thank you all. You are why I keep fighting, and keep coming back.

Because you remind me daily that even though I may sometimes feel all alone, I never truly am. Thank you for that, and Brightest Blessings
    MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Beautiful morning, beautiful clouds, back lit by the rising sun. Birds on the telephone wires out side my windows, singing mellow, beautiful music to me as I roll over out of bed. The fall flowers are blooming in my garden, covered with sparkly dew. In a very mellow and laid back mood this morning... for someone who plays a PvP battle game and likes to kill things on it. LOL! But the song of the day:

The Center Of The sun is where it feels like I am at this morning...and I want to stay.
    MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Song of the day for High Seas Saturday...

MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

After much discussion in guild chat, involving all sorts of non PG-13 things and videos... this was picked to be my song of the day. Enjoy...

Cause the video I got The Big T to watch will be stuck in his head all day. And would get me permabanned if I posted it...LOL!
    MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Nice one!!

Came across this one while searching for a song of the day, and remembered how much I liked this song and the MTV video back in the old days. So...

Sail away or run away fools. You can only run or sail so far. We are everywhere and will be waiting for you on the other shore...
    MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons

Listening to this as I get ready to go see the doc and find out how bad I messed up my back yesterday. In need of something mellow-ish, but still some hoe inspiring for my gameplay when I get back. I think this fits. At least for me it does. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do:

Because in game and in real life, it's all just easy come, easy go...little high, little low. And you either give up or keep moving forward and plugging away at it.
    Last edited by MistressBatty; 09-17-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    MistressBatty
    WARLORDS
    Fire Realm
    Heart Of Dragons