Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stars keep failing

Thumbs up Stars keep failing

Why do stars keep failing even though probability is shown 45%. i lost around 10-12 stars

Quote Originally Posted by t1234567890_3695240 View Post
    Why do stars keep failing even though probability is shown 45%. i lost around 10-12 stars
    It's like tossing a coin with a 45% probability of getting heads, and you keep getting tails.

Try to stop starring for an hour or more then try again later.

That's garbage,..I HAD Rhize at 6 stars! 4 days ago!.. all stars that I have Bought and Won,... have "FAILED TO UPGRADE HIM",..... in fact it is the reverse,... all attempts to upgrade him FAIL,... even 1 just a few minutes ago have stripped stars off HIM,... He's now down to 4 star's,....and are now stripping away at my power lv,... its crap like this that causes ppl to leave the game!.....Tynon needs to sort this crap out!.....Sure Ok take away the stars that are being used, to try to do the next up grade attempt!,.... BUT LEAVE other other ones there!....its Morally wrong that you set up a system that "STEELS" from players,... all the previous upgrades were successful and should not be used in the next attempted up grade! What happened to the code of good conduct and good gaming,..come on Tynon make this right!....I am a Vip 6!,... and I like so many other game players,.. pay good old cash to play your game!.... it really P me off,.. when i see some other players stats,... and there upgrades look like the bloody night sky they have so many stars!

I am stopping buying stars until the changes that are in the Beta servers are implemented. No point in trowing Gems away.

SOOOO true had 10 stars and only 1 upgraded and lost all the others due to fail to upgrade not KOOL at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree totally with you Lita it happen to me to lost so many stars not buying any more stars until they fix the system! or spending my money to get gems and buying stars and losing both not fair HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you Andy it is happening to me too!

Apprentice
    ya them stars are a burn dont buy them they a waist i lost stars trying to upgrade my hero one time he was 96 percent and it didnt take same as leader card takes to many to upgrade once

My Genghis must be mad at me lol i just blow 347 stars i had on him to get to my next 9 blue star and they all failed WOOOW not even 1 of them was lucky enough to

upgrade that 9 star INSANE !!!! that many guess it will take time for him to get moons on him not cool .

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGod View Post
    My Genghis must be mad at me lol i just blow 347 stars i had on him to get to my next 9 blue star and they all failed WOOOW not even 1 of them was lucky enough to

upgrade that 9 star INSANE !!!! that many guess it will take time for him to get moons on him not cool .
    i had something similar with my alci who then added like 6 moons in a row without failing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.