Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 8/23/13

Patch Notes 8/23/13

Here are the latest improvements and New Features to Tynon:

Known Patch Issue:

After sailing with someone in Caribbean Pirates, their hero will sometimes be visible in your heroes screen. A refresh will fix this issue. Any gear equipped on that hero will be lost, so please be careful not to equip gear on a hero that is not yours if you get this bug.

Improvements:

• Cianna: New character model!
    • Sanctify: Heroes will no longer receive sanctify bonuses which offer no benefit (i.e. +magic damage on a morale-based hero). Heroes which already have bonuses like this will have those bonuses replaced with a new random bonus.
    • Players will now receive more Spirits when they discover purple and gold heroes in the Tavern. Refresh costs have also been tweaked based on player level.
    • New Guild Chests added: Players can trade in guild contribution for these new chests which offer some highly-sought items.
    • When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans equivalent to the highest Heroic Realm boss they've cleared.
    • Cretan Labyrinth now awards higher level Diamond Chips.
    • Labyrinth Tokens can now be sold for 1 million coins each.
    • Doubled the chance of hero cards spawning in Arena.
    • Players now receive half the Caribbean Pirate rewards immediately, and half upon completion.
    • Players may now attack others in PvP a maximum of 10 times per day.
    • Level 70 and 80 rewards added.
    • Miscellaneous bug fixes.

"When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans of an appropriate level for themselves."

Define appropriate level. I just killed Cerb and recieved a Champion Sword. I'm level 58 and I've been able to farm the boss that drops the Champion Sword for over a week now. I'm also far enough into the quest line that I have unlocked all of the resources needed to craft a Guardian Sword. So why when I'm 2 levels away from being able to wear level 60 gear am I getting level 40 gear still?

The tavern is not giving spirits per refresh and I haven't noticed it giving any larger rewards than the standard 2 spirits per card either. Some folks swear they have, but I haven't on 61.

VIP in chat gone for good? if so, can vip's have colored names
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

I do not think much of the new choice of plans from WB drops. I already have all Champion equipment except for Spirits and I got a Champion Sword plan on first place. My highest level in Auto Level Up is 67, edge of darkness, and that is for Ironhart spirit so shouldn't I be getting Ironhart plans?

I just seen some lvl 80 get a guard sword from Cerb
    Server 34

Quote Originally Posted by SizZiL View Post
    VIP in chat gone for good? if so, can vip's have colored names
    Its gone for now. Forever is a long time, so I'm not sure about the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I do not think much of the new choice of plans from WB drops. I already have all Champion equipment except for Spirits and I got a Champion Sword plan on first place. My highest level in Auto Level Up is 67, edge of darkness, and that is for Ironhart spirit so shouldn't I be getting Ironhart plans?
    Its based on your Heroic Realm progression.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmccormick88_3716471 View Post
    "When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans of an appropriate level for themselves."

Define appropriate level. I just killed Cerb and recieved a Champion Sword. I'm level 58 and I've been able to farm the boss that drops the Champion Sword for over a week now. I'm also far enough into the quest line that I have unlocked all of the resources needed to craft a Guardian Sword. So why when I'm 2 levels away from being able to wear level 60 gear am I getting level 40 gear still?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The new world boss plan drops:
    Depending on the last Heroic Realm boss you have killed.

For example, the most advanced boss you have killed is the Plague Lord, who drops Guardian swords and staffs.
    Your world boss drops if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd would be a Guardian sword or staff.

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Here are the latest improvements and New Features to Tynon:

Improvements:

• Cianna: New character model!
    • Sanctify: Heroes will no longer receive sanctify bonuses which offer no benefit (i.e. +magic damage on a morale-based hero). Heroes which already have bonuses like this will have those bonuses replaced with a new random bonus.
    • Players will now receive more Spirits when the Tavern refreshes. Refresh costs have also been tweaked based on player level.
    • New Guild Chests added: Players can trade in guild contribution for these new chests which offer some highly-sought items.
    • When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans equivalent to the highest Heroic Realm boss they've cleared.
    • Cretan Labyrinth now awards higher level Diamond Chips.
    • Labyrinth Tokens can now be sold for 1 million coins each.
    • Doubled the chance of hero cards spawning in Arena.
    • Players now receive half the Caribbean Pirate rewards immediately, and half upon completion.
    • Players may now attack others in PvP a maximum of 10 times per day.
    • Level 70 and 80 rewards added.
    • Miscellaneous bug fixes.
    Under redeem it still says lab tokens are 5 for only 2 mill and can't be sold only abandon.

New cianna animation is glitched on 3rd attack before ambush, she does attack then everyone just stands there for 5 seconds, no miss, dodge, no hit on bosses, looks cool though.
    Last edited by Legolas Bow of Athena; 08-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

PATCH GLITCH!!!!!!
    On server 33 my main hero is recon ranger. This morning,I sailed on pirates and got my 1/2 booty right off the bat. Upon successful sailing completed at 08:36:01 I was awarded a new hero called "Tamra" guess because shes the one that took me across. I placed her in formation, bought new apprentice equipment for her and installed the runes i had on my archer Starr. Went into heroic realm to battle and the new hero "Tamra" didnt show. I checked my rankings and she didnt show in that. Everyone in my guild "Atreides" told me to refresh so i did. Upon refresh Tamra was gone, her equipment was in my inventory and her runes were gone. I want those runes back!!!