Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 8/23/13

Quote Originally Posted by searherman_2273473 View Post
    PATCH GLITCH!!!!!!
    On server 33 my main hero is recon ranger. This morning,I sailed on pirates and got my 1/2 booty right off the bat. Upon successful sailing completed at 08:36:01 I was awarded a new hero called "Tamra" guess because shes the one that took me across. I placed her in formation, bought new apprentice equipment for her and installed the runes i had on my archer Starr. Went into heroic realm to battle and the new hero "Tamra" didnt show. I checked my rankings and she didnt show in that. Everyone in my guild "Atreides" told me to refresh so i did. Upon refresh Tamra was gone, her equipment was in my inventory and her runes were gone. I want those runes back!!!
    Send this to billing support they may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The new world boss plan drops:
    Depending on the last Heroic Realm boss you have killed.

For example, the most advanced boss you have killed is the Plague Lord, who drops Guardian swords and staffs.
    Your world boss drops if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd would be a Guardian sword or staff.
    So when I beat The Envoy (Elite), that has only been beaten bu two players in my server, I will start getting Ironhart plans and I already have all I need except for 3 swords that I would be able to get from The Envoy once I can beat him. I still do not think much of the changes. They should be based on what you can craft and not on HR. I can craft all Ironhart and when I beat Venomious (that would be easier if I could get those three Ironhart plans) I will be into the Lightbringer material. If it was based on what you can craft I would be getting Ironhart and a chance at the plans I need and not what I already have.

Apprentice
    Guild Treasure chest glitch- I opened chest received treasure map -- I then claimed guild benefits and got R map

Went to Pirates- used one map -- no second map has appeared. -- none after refresh either

Two others in guild who claimed guild benefits, then opened guild chest DID get theirs. (reverse order from me)

--- and as above post Team mates are showing up in hero list--
    Last edited by Gametime; 08-23-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searherman_2273473 View Post
    PATCH GLITCH!!!!!!
    On server 33 my main hero is recon ranger. This morning,I sailed on pirates and got my 1/2 booty right off the bat. Upon successful sailing completed at 08:36:01 I was awarded a new hero called "Tamra" guess because shes the one that took me across. I placed her in formation, bought new apprentice equipment for her and installed the runes i had on my archer Starr. Went into heroic realm to battle and the new hero "Tamra" didnt show. I checked my rankings and she didnt show in that. Everyone in my guild "Atreides" told me to refresh so i did. Upon refresh Tamra was gone, her equipment was in my inventory and her runes were gone. I want those runes back!!!
    We're aware of this and working on a fix.

Thanx on the patch! Cianna scares me a bit now, but i love the changes!

Just completed the lvl1-normal labyrinth 1st time since the patch and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Love most of the patch, thank you for giving the lvl 70-lvl80 rewards, Thank you for the chests, they are really a great addition. I love the new character, though I also liked how she was since she was already different from the rest. I am very happy to see the VIP thing gone. It is only my business how much I spend. Feels really freeing. Glad to hear the lvl 5 city buffs will work and just am very happy with the overall results.

My experience is also that Cianna now has a problem in her animation, that the spirits don't come every refresh, but do pay 8 when I hit a purple (I read it is dependent on character level how high the spirit number is), and that I experience no further glitches since the patch.

The drop being dependent on heroic I think seems wise, though I like the suggestion of it being dependent on cleared area. That makes a lot of sense to me.
    I have a question about it for the Beta testers; Does it mean that when you are not passed a boss which drops relics, it won't drop that or is it just level difference and it will drop all items? Ty

Great update, look forward to more improvements, keep up the good work.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Love most of the patch, thank you for giving the lvl 70-lvl80 rewards, Thank you for the chests, they are really a great addition. I love the new character, though I also liked how she was since she was already different from the rest. I am very happy to see the VIP thing gone. It is only my business how much I spend. Feels really freeing. Glad to hear the lvl 5 city buffs will work and just am very happy with the overall results.

My experience is also that Cianna now has a problem in her animation, that the spirits don't come every refresh, but do pay 8 when I hit a purple (I read it is dependent on character level how high the spirit number is), and that I experience no further glitches since the patch.

The drop being dependent on heroic I think seems wise, though I like the suggestion of it being dependent on cleared area. That makes a lot of sense to me.
    I have a question about it for the Beta testers; Does it mean that when you are not passed a boss which drops relics, it won't drop that or is it just level difference and it will drop all items? Ty

Great update, look forward to more improvements, keep up the good work.
    Glad you like!

I edited the patch note to be more clear. You receive more spirits for discovering gold and purple heroes, not simply for refreshing the Tavern.

We'll get Cianna's Time Freeze ability fixed up soon.

Ok most of this patch is great.

Issue 1. Ciannas animation is glitched beyond belief
    Issue 2. I have cleared baron fuego in heroic realm and got a guard sword. SERIOUSLY? if i have cleared teh final boss for guard items There's 0 chance I need sword plans. How about we make it more realistic like guardian cloak or relic?
    Issue 3. guild chests are a bit of rip off. In gold chests today I received 22k exp, 882k coins and 882k credits. SO for 300 contributions I got a lot less then the 100 contributions to claim guild benefits. I mean i get that people are having issues getting maps, so those are a chance in a chest. I disagree with this, but can live with that, The gems and leader and hero cards and contributions are awesome. But the gold, credits and exp should be much much higher by at least 7 to 10 times higher for it to make claiming a gold chest break even
    Last edited by mattp169; 08-23-2013 at 08:36 PM.

ciannas time freeze ability WHAT??? Is that your in house nick name for this glitch or does she have a new skill attack?