Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 8/23/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

We'll get Cianna's Time Freeze ability fixed up soon.
    OK That's actually hilarious considering that's exactly what it is doing with the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by foothillsmt_3972594 View Post
    The tavern is not giving spirits per refresh and I haven't noticed it giving any larger rewards than the standard 2 spirits per card either. Some folks swear they have, but I haven't on 61.
    same problem here, i spend almost 3000k in credits and nothing, tavern gave me the same amount of spirits as before the Patch =/

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Here are the latest improvements and New Features to Tynon:

Known Patch Issue:

After sailing with someone in Caribbean Pirates, their hero will sometimes be visible in your heroes screen. A refresh will fix this issue. Any gear equipped on that hero will be lost, so please be careful not to equip gear on a hero that is not yours if you get this bug.

Improvements:

• Cianna: New character model!
    • Sanctify: Heroes will no longer receive sanctify bonuses which offer no benefit (i.e. +magic damage on a morale-based hero). Heroes which already have bonuses like this will have those bonuses replaced with a new random bonus.
    • Players will now receive more Spirits when they discover purple and gold heroes in the Tavern. Refresh costs have also been tweaked based on player level.
    • New Guild Chests added: Players can trade in guild contribution for these new chests which offer some highly-sought items.
    • When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans equivalent to the highest Heroic Realm boss they've cleared.
    • Cretan Labyrinth now awards higher level Diamond Chips.
    • Labyrinth Tokens can now be sold for 1 million coins each.
    • Doubled the chance of hero cards spawning in Arena.
    • Players now receive half the Caribbean Pirate rewards immediately, and half upon completion.
    • Players may now attack others in PvP a maximum of 10 times per day.
    • Level 70 and 80 rewards added.
    • Miscellaneous bug fixes.
    'Labyrinth Tokens can now be sold for 1 million coins each.'

Stupidity on my part, I saw this was not addressed so I clicked it and of course it ate 5 tokens and only gave me 2 million coins.
    They can't be sold only abandoned and it doesn't give the amount of coins it says it does, just an fyi to everyone.
    "Boomshakalaka!"

Ok seriously someone explain the rationale behind this
    I have baron fuego in heroic realms defeated. meaning I now have 5 bosses I can defeat that can drop guard sword plans. WHY did everyone in my realm on server 1 who took 1-3 get sword plans me and teh guy who took 2 and 3rd today have 5 bosses to get them from, while 1st place got iron heart sword plans both times and he has 5 bosses he can get them from.

We went from only getting chest helmet and cloak plans to know getting the most useless plan possible. Now if I had the envoy defeated but not the next boss and was getting iron heart sword plans from Baal/Cerebus, that would make sense. Or if I only had Molten cerebus defeated but not senator fuses defeated, then getting guard swords from baal/cerebus makes sense.

Please rethink this.

Apprentice
    Yes, these are my feelings too! I recieved Champion Sword plans... but have had that gear on mu heroes for quite some time - useless drop if you ask me, and so totally NOT worth the credits it cost to boost. (other than that.... LOVE the new fixes!)

Did runes get changed? I spent over 10 mil gold doing as I always do manually and i normally average 1 yellow rune every 1-2 mil gold on average when I do it this way, not only didnt I get any yellow runes I only got 2 purple runes I dont even need and 8 frags total. SO my question is if you changed runes you should let people know before they buy chests to try and get runes because I dont like spending my hard earned money only to find youve changed it to almost impossible to get good runes.

Ironheart Legolas Bow of Athena's Avatar
    "When receiving plans rewards from Banish Baal/Cerberus events, players will now get plans equivalent to the highest Heroic Realm boss they've cleared."

You should give out plans based on player level. If it's level 60-69 give out Ironheart equipment plans. All this means is that i'm going to get plans for equipment I have already made for the next month. You need the higher level equipment to beat the heroic bosses and get plans for stuff that is rare like relics. Boss fights were a fun and exciting event now with 10 mill coin lotto you don't even need to be sitting at computer. The plans you can't use because you are long past crafting the equipment. Boss fights were one of the main reasons I started playing tynon. To have nerfed it to being near worthless and no reason to be competitive it's no longer fun. I guess I'll just stick it on auto and get 2 hours of life back per day!
    "Boomshakalaka!"

I am having terrible lag issues every time i do ANYTHING it says error 2048 and keeps spamming me . also cant fight without the game frozen any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated

Im on the new server got vip2 thinking Id be a monster and been online all day, ever seen a new server not having announcements for yellow runes? Ive not seen one all day long and now Ive spent another 5 mil gold and still no yellow runes. WTH is with this bs bugged runes or what? They make changes and dont announce it and Im really upset almost enough to ask for my money back, this is total crap 15 usd isnt allot of money but, the point is I spent it and might as well have lite it on fire and blew it out the back door for all it got me.

Yea glitchy, i got 1st in the baal event and they gave me hopebringers armor level appt. i dunno but ive had all of those for quite some time