Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 8/30/2013

2 great patches/updates in a week! great work tynon, glad to see the game coming to life a little bit more
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

I like the Fast Forward and Result button in Pirates

Nice addition

Can we get these buttons on all fights PvP and NPC

Champion
    Just for Clarification, What about the stars purchased at the Fair, since they are purchased with Gems?
    Ziron Guild, Blaze of Fire Dragon Server, Water Realm, Kyle_Tormain

I love the new features, especially the enhanced rewards in Lab. That will help give a little more reward based on skill. (Lab is a lot of luck. But you need some skill to consistently get good scores.) I'm anxious to confirm whether the doubling in Lab doubles chips too; someone said it doesn't. If I can spend 10 gems to get a lvl 4 chip, then that's awesome! If I spend 10 gems to get about 1 million coins and 500K credits, that's not really worth it. But I'll try the next time I hit 700+.

And I'm glad to hear the Sort All button will be fixed tomorrow. My inventory's a mess.

I do have a complaint while I'm at it. It was good to see that you previously took away Sanctification bonuses that are completely worthless. But there are still some that are nearly worthless. Like Block on a mage. And Morale is lame compared to pretty much anything else. After all, getting more than 100 Morale doesn't help, and serious players already have all the Morale they need from their runes.

Quote Originally Posted by StarHunter5_3560977 View Post
    Just for Clarification, What about the stars purchased at the Fair, since they are purchased with Gems?
    These are returnable. I got one from there just a few ago and it counts. Just a note, the ones from the chest in lab do NOT count towards returnable, ONLY the ones from the Discount squares in lab, any bought from fair, or any bought inside the Star screen under hero.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanescence_6846344 View Post
    I love the new features, especially the enhanced rewards in Lab. That will help give a little more reward based on skill. (Lab is a lot of luck. But you need some skill to consistently get good scores.) I'm anxious to confirm whether the doubling in Lab doubles chips too; someone said it doesn't. If I can spend 10 gems to get a lvl 4 chip, then that's awesome! If I spend 10 gems to get about 1 million coins and 500K credits, that's not really worth it. But I'll try the next time I hit 700+.

And I'm glad to hear the Sort All button will be fixed tomorrow. My inventory's a mess.

I do have a complaint while I'm at it. It was good to see that you previously took away Sanctification bonuses that are completely worthless. But there are still some that are nearly worthless. Like Block on a mage. And Morale is lame compared to pretty much anything else. After all, getting more than 100 Morale doesn't help, and serious players already have all the Morale they need from their runes.

The only thing that doubles in lab are the EXTRA coins and credits form the rewards.
    All useless sanctificatiosn were removed. If you still have it it is useful in some way. Although I agree I hate getting morale as a saint bonus.

Champion
    before the patch, you would get a token for completing the Lab [even if you scored in the 300's or 400's], Now you can only be sure of getting a Token if you score 500 or more,
    if you score less than 500 then you will not get a token.
    I do not count the Shuffles that the extra bosses can give you, since that is chance.
    Ziron Guild, Blaze of Fire Dragon Server, Water Realm, Kyle_Tormain

Quote Originally Posted by StarHunter5_3560977 View Post
    before the patch, you would get a token for completing the Lab [even if you scored in the 300's or 400's], Now you can only be sure of getting a Token if you score 500 or more,
    if you score less than 500 then you will not get a token.
    I do not count the Shuffles that the extra bosses can give you, since that is chance.
    You get a token for defeating the guardian regardless of score. The rewards will give you an additional token
    and then additional tokens on flips are possible
    so if you score 500 you get 2 tokens the a possible 3rd from the 1st extra boss

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    I like the Fast Forward and Result button in Pirates

Nice addition

Can we get these buttons on all fights PvP and NPC
    Seconded. I want a fast forward button or results button on fights, especially for World Bosses and PvP encounters that come during bad times (such as world bosses).

I like the new patch, except that there should be a reward posted in Labyrinth for winning the Labyrinth with 0 - 499 points.