Thread: Guild Contribution Glitched?

Guild Contribution Glitched?

The last 2 days now I have contributed 15 gems for my guild...I should be recieving 400 guild contribution but am getting the base 200 for some reason...What is going on, I am losing contribution faster than I can build it up >< Not regestering our guild buffs for some reason...Cmon Tynon!!!

Lightbringer
    Why should u get 400?
    What I Speak is the Truth...
    What YOU delete must hurt you

Quote Originally Posted by DaBooMan View Post
    Why should u get 400?
    I was wondering the same thing

Guardian
    ya why should get more then 200 contribution without any tech

+280
    +220
    15gems

Thats with 40% rep, and Win Win tech.

Problem Im having is small investment only gives +50 contrib, So even if you complete all the daily rewards you only get 90 contrib, you dont get to claim guild benefits or get a map to sail. Flaw. Right Here.

Guardian
    ya quite true unless guild tech working which sometimes its not for some reason for some but i never had that trouble yet.ya u cant even join gw
    but small investment give +60 with some tech i got lvl 2 of it
    Last edited by Darkness; 09-13-2013 at 10:07 PM.

I'd like to see players be able to contribute more... of course it would cost more coins/gems... say like this..

you can contribute up to 3 times each day.
    each of the gem contributions can only be done 1 time per day so at vip 3 115 gems = 2200 base contribution and then coins 10000 for another 50 total 2250 for day...
    note the reputation bonus only given for FIRST bought each day. (so only contribution increases not reputaion)

but what about those that are not vip 3 (or even 1)

well coins can be done up to 3 times per day... (so total of 150 cotribution per day not including assistant bonuses etc)
    and cost of 2nd contribution in coins is 50,000
    3rd coin contribution is 200,000 coins.
    the above is suggested amounts and could be higher...

this allows even a non vip to get guild benefits and still grow their contribution to buy tech as well but doesn't allow vips to run away either. 2250 base vs 150 is still high...
    but then 50 vs 2000 is still going to let them do what they want ANYWAY.

consider that we now can buy/get
    guild benefits (100 contrib)
    3 guild chests (150 contrib)
    per day.
    so, unless you are vip, you either ignore doing either each day. (so you can buy tech) or buy a chest each day and pray for + contribution (or something better)
    Last edited by tesoffer; 09-15-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Guardian
    that does sound good for unpaying members

Quote Originally Posted by tesoffer View Post
    I'd like to see players be able to contribute more... of course it would cost more coins/gems... say like this..

you can contribute up to 3 times each day.
    each of the gem contributions can only be done 1 time per day so at vip 3 115 gems = 2200 base contribution and then coins 10000 for another 50 total 2250 for day...
    note the reputation bonus only given for FIRST bought each day. (so only contribution increases not reputaion)

but what about those that are not vip 3 (or even 1)

well coins can be done up to 3 times per day... (so total of 150 cotribution per day not including assistant bonuses etc)
    and cost of 2nd contribution in coins is 50,000
    3rd coin contribution is 200,000 coins.
    the above is suggested amounts and could be higher...

this allows even a non vip to get guild benefits and still grow their contribution to buy tech as well but doesn't allow vips to run away either. 2250 base vs 150 is still high...
    but then 50 vs 2000 is still going to let them do what they want ANYWAY.

consider that we now can buy/get
    guild benefits (100 contrib)
    3 guild chests (150 contrib)
    per day.
    so, unless you are vip, you either ignore doing either each day. (so you can buy tech) or buy a chest each day and pray for + contribution (or something better)
    Or reduce the cost to claim to 50 or 75 cont.

or increase the coin investment to give 75 or 100 contributions.

Theres a few ways to make this better.

Cool welcome anelic guild server 23

angelic guild server 23 realm water realm level 2 guild needs more players host of this hard working team is VOLTRON 3 MALE BLADE MASTER level 120