Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Noble Lady

The Noble Lady

has anyone found the noble lady?
    OGplayer
    Guild: Clarity
    Forest Realm

A few folks are saying she is behind the spirit that revives you when you die...

Noble Lady

Seems that if you try to talk to anyone while she is in town, you will be disconnected immediately.
    But I have found her close to the bank twice, thats all i know so far, been asking but can never seem to get an answer where she is hiding. lol

The Noble Lady seems to spawn in a different place in Aerie every day. At least, the past three days I've found her in different locations each day.

Also, i'm not sure if this intended, but by turning off the visibility of other players, The Noble Lady disappears as well. I'm guessing this is to remove any advantage gained by using this method.

is it just me or is the server like acting weird right now? might be my internet
    OGplayer
    Forest Realm

It is like that for me too...the chat isn't working at all and people are moving kinda funny
    -------------------------------------
    Love is like War.
    Easy to Find.
    Difficult to End.
    Impossible to Forget.

Tynon - iDeadly Founder
    -------------------------------------

yea its messed up for me too.

ive found her to the right of the bank as well as the left of the bank, the waterfall, and near the building above the waterfall

Apprentice
    I have found her in multiple spots- to the right of the bank, just beside the bank Left side, under the main fountain, behind the respawn, next to Tanis Kingsley.

Each time she tells me I'm late but rewards me with 10k coins after telling her a story.
    only 1 time she told me to return in 5 minutes for a reward... I wandered close by and in 5 min she was not in same spot- so never got any great reward

So it seems some players are being able to find her every day while others have not seen her once..
    OGplayer
    Forest Realm