Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Login Failed, Please try to Refresh

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

This is fiction. Please don't stir up trouble if you want to continue posting on these forums.
    dawnseeker... it wasn't fiction at all I was locked out of my account while my account was adjusted
    SPECWAR SERVER1 INVINCIBLE GUILD

Guardian
    I'm working with CS on this issue Kyleena. Please try closing all Tynon browsers, clearing your cache, cookies and temporary internet files, then logging back in. Try it again, even if you already tried it, please.
    I'm back. I rebooted, cleared cache temp files and everything that can be cleared in IE's Tools -> Internet Options -> Browsing -> Delete menu.

I get the "Login Failed" error at the 30% mark when the browser is downloading a fresh copy of the client.

kyleena, even if it was your browser or internet it wouldn't effect your lvl or power . they have to be looking at your account or something for you to show up in everyone's rankings as a lvl 56 with 16 mill power

have you tried with someone else on another pc etc log your acc? i know during beta when i was stuck on 99/100% loading a friend could run my acc on his pc without a hitch, i just couldnt do anything, even after clearing all the stuff. maybe let someone else try and see if they get the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleena View Post
    I'm back. I rebooted, cleared cache temp files and everything that can be cleared in IE's Tools -> Internet Options -> Browsing -> Delete menu.

I get the "Login Failed" error at the 30% mark when the browser is downloading a fresh copy of the client.
    Thank you for this information. Working on it.

Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG21SX_3445790 View Post
    kyleena, even if it was your browser or internet it wouldn't effect your lvl or power . they have to be looking at your account or something for you to show up in everyone's rankings as a lvl 56 with 16 mill power
    Hi Spec.
    Yes, that's true. I asked my VHs and several server 1 forumers to check, and indeed, I am sitting now at level 56.
    I noticed that there was something wrong, when i got a "you have successfully levelled" message and I was like. What, level 56?
    I hovered my mouse on the xp bar and it showed something like 445k / 800k xp.
    I refreshed after this and from then on, get the Login Failed message.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenly View Post
    have you tried with someone else on another pc etc log your acc? i know during beta when i was stuck on 99/100% loading a friend could run my acc on his pc without a hitch, i just couldnt do anything, even after clearing all the stuff. maybe let someone else try and see if they get the same problem?
    Well, no one else has my account info. I tried logged in from my laptop at home earlier, and my office computer at work now. No go for both.

Thank you for this information. Working on it.
    Thank you Dawn.

yeah that's weird . hopefully they get it fixed. after they do that's when youll get an email telling you what they did or didn't do reguarding your account .

Mel, that was my problem too. Neither home nor work pc would load tynon for me to be able to actually play the game. I think i played the game for about 3 weeks via team viewer on another friend's spare pc.

Guardian
    @Spec and Greenly: Thanks!

Well all I can do is wait now.. time to do some work here in the office.
    I'll be back before Guild Wars. Hoping for the best until then.

yw anytime , I know how frustrating it is.