Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need info on legalagity

Need info on legalagity

I know people use alts, Im not aware if alts are illegal or multiple accounts are illegal, but, I was always lead to believe if someone did have alts they couldnt abuse them and use them to gain on their main characters. So my question is if a top guild makes an alt guild to get free maps is this legal? Because I have proof the top guild on s65 is doing exactly this, if its legal fine if not then I think it should be looked into, thanks

Nice to know not a single mod looked at this and answered.

Quote Originally Posted by marmeek31_8083917 View Post
    Nice to know not a single mod looked at this and answered.
    As far as I know, they are not allowed. That being said, the best way to report misuse or whatever issues you have is to use the Billing Support Feature found on the Tynon Homepage. tynon.com. The forums are is inherently bad area to report such things. Good luck.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

I know people use alts, Im not aware if alts are illegal or multiple accounts are illegal, but, I was always lead to believe if someone did have alts they couldnt abuse them and use them to gain on their main characters. So my question is if a top guild makes an alt guild to get free maps is this legal? Because I have proof the top guild on s65 is doing exactly this, if its legal fine if not then I think it should be looked into, thanks

A mod can't really give you the answer you would like to have, they can however provide to you their interpretation of the rules of the game. Keep in mind the mods on this forum are NOT employees of Tynon. If you have an issue that you would like to report visit the billing support page accessible when you login to the Tynon Homepage, you can report more than just billing issues through this channel, keep in mind that screenshots are also helpful when submitting your requests there.

On a final note you indicated that you have proof that this "top" guild has alts, how do you know they do not have an understanding with this "other" guild that they would give up their maps? In any event like I mentioned before including screenshots with your report to Tynon through the billing page will certainly help your cause.
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65

Quote Originally Posted by Rednaz View Post
    A mod can't really give you the answer you would like to have, they can however provide to you their interpretation of the rules of the game. Keep in mind the mods on this forum are NOT employees of Tynon. If you have an issue that you would like to report visit the billing support page accessible when you login to the Tynon Homepage, you can report more than just billing issues through this channel, keep in mind that screenshots are also helpful when submitting your requests there.

On a final note you indicated that you have proof that this "top" guild has alts, how do you know they do not have an understanding with this "other" guild that they would give up their maps? In any event like I mentioned before including screenshots with your report to Tynon through the billing page will certainly help your cause.
    Well since you are part of the guild in question I wont go into how I got proof only that epitome shouldnt allow just anyone to enter thier guild otherwise they might just be friend with someone else. So I have screen shots of both talks by top players as well as sailing showing the other guild sitting on the dock waiting to be taken by such members. I will send my proof to billing support I had hoped to get some advice on if using alts was illegal in this manner or not before wasting anyones time.

Well since you are part of the guild in question I wont go into how I got proof only that epitome shouldnt allow just anyone to enter thier guild otherwise they might just be friend with someone else. So I have screen shots of both talks by top players as well as sailing showing the other guild sitting on the dock waiting to be taken by such members. I will send my proof to billing support I had hoped to get some advice on if using alts was illegal in this manner or not before wasting anyones time.
    No problem at all, like I mentioned screenshots will be your best tool for proving your suspicion just make sure you include them when you contact billing support, they always find screenshots helpful!

As for the last part about letting people into a guild. Guilds are always looking for active players regardless of who they are, if your friend is an active player who supports their guild by making their daily contributions I don't see why this or any other guild would not want to recruit a member like that, it just makes good sense as more and more people tend to move on to other servers etc ^^
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65

As for the last part about letting people into a guild. Guilds are always looking for active players regardless of who they are, if your friend is an active player who supports their guild by making their daily contributions I don't see why this or any other guild would not want to recruit a member like that, it just makes good sense as more and more people tend to move on to other servers etc ^^
    Hmm sounds like clear logic to me ... may be a lil biased

Lightbringer
    No problem at all, like I mentioned screenshots will be your best tool for proving your suspicion just make sure you include them when you contact billing support, they always find screenshots helpful!
    i did that for 15 days in a row? no good will come from it imo

Quote Originally Posted by SPAWN_901238 View Post
    Tynon Terms and Conditions lists legal@tynon.com as their e-mail address. Odd that I have prepared a Cival Suit for them that that email address is not a working e-mail. Stanley in support also gave the same email...Here is my proof before a mod shuts down my post.

to Tynon
    Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
    10:54 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

tynon@legal.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain legal.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c01::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    lmao You do realize that you typed it in backwards right?

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

tynon@legal.com
    "tynon@legal.com"?

I hope a lawyer didn't help you prepare that suit, or at least advertise that they did. Oh, but don't worry, I'm sure you suffered some pain and suffering over this...
    Last edited by Deucalion; 12-21-2013 at 04:46 PM.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Lightbringer
    hahaha morgan will go beserk ^^ thats all cheating so its all abuse so just report them and keep doing that every day