Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 9/24/13

Patch 9/24/13

We released a bug fix patch today and it actually introduced 2 new bugs that we're going to fix.

Known Issues
    • Players had their displayed Power lowered by a small percentage. This has no affect on battle or gameplay, and it will fixed soon and back to normal.

I'll have more complete patch notes later today!

Hello Dawnseeker.

I also noticed that physical and skill damage during combat, for both monsters and players, have been decreased across the board.
    (the damage that is applied during combat, not the displayed damage numbers in hero attributes tab)

May I inquire unto how this works?
    Last edited by Herby; 09-24-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We released a bug fix patch today and it actually introduced 2 new bugs that we're going to fix.

Known Issues
    • Blacksmith and Talent cooldowns were unintentionally reduced. This is going to be reverted soon and they will be back to normal.
    • Players had their displayed Power lowered by a small percentage. This has no affect on battle or gameplay, and it will fixed soon and back to normal.

I'll have more complete patch notes later today!
    What will happen to the queues that were started with the reduced cooldown?

Justice
    We won't get dinged or banned for using a bug will we? Since you all put it there......

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    We won't get dinged or banned for using a bug will we? Since you all put it there......
    Especially since it becomes difficult to time queues to end on Thursday when you move the targets...

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Technically, we put every bug there, since we made the game. If you are doing normal stuff with your blacksmith and talents, you won't have a problem. If you're abusing the cooldown reduction to get a bunch of reduced Gem cost speed-ups then that would be exploiting.

Lightbringer
    Is this problem gonna be fixed by Thursday? Because we have a right to use gems to cooldown on Thursday as we have done every Thursday so wouldn't be exploiting just an added bonus to the ones who spend the big gems.
    Since this puts you at a disadvantage I was expecting it to be fixed already.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBooMan View Post
    Is this problem gonna be fixed by Thursday? Because we have a right to use gems to cooldown on Thursday as we have done every Thursday so wouldn't be exploiting just an added bonus to the ones who spend the big gems.
    Since this puts you at a disadvantage I was expecting it to be fixed already.
    I don't believe I have gotten the correct power from Thorsday 2 Weeks ago. Nor Have I gotten the correct power increase with any rune, gear or talent upgrade since. My account is way off balance. I have several tickets submitted. Today's issue just lowered it even more.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

So is it just me or has Adamanti been nerfed. He hasnt been doing anywhere near the damage he normally does today?
    KILLERJAYY
    Vice Host of HellFire
    Fire Realm
    Blaze of Fire Dragon - US Central
    Get the Tynon Game Guide for Kindle at amazon.com
    Kindle is a free download for PC and smartphones

no I believe adamanti has been nerfed to and quite a bit actually
    Don't mess with a dragon for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
    Such is the way of the dragon, Fus Roh Da!
    Get the Tynon Game Guide for Kindle at amazon.com
    Kindle is a free download for PC and smartphones
    [/