Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Patch Notes 9/25/13

Apprentice ChaoticVixxen_9003181's Avatar
    i've been playing this game for a little while now and I'll go ahead and fill you in on a secret ...they don't give a rat's ass about your power loss because when you lose you spend more trying to make it up, which I.E means more money...these are the same people who created evony..you really think they care about your concerns? That's why your stars and sanctifying half the time don't work, your credit boost..yea right you'll spend a mil credits just to do a 20%, your power vanishes or changes for no reason at all, it's why people can beat you in arena and take what you have in your bank out. This game is designed for you to lose, because the more you do the more you spend. They don't care about anything but money and if your not a player spending alot they aren't going to pay any attention to you. Welcome to tynon aka evony makeover aka run and owned but selfish greedy bastards..Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticVixxen_9003181 View Post
    i've been playing this game for a little while now and I'll go ahead and fill you in on a secret ...they don't give a rat's ass about your power loss because when you lose you spend more trying to make it up, which I.E means more money...these are the same people who created evony..you really think they care about your concerns? That's why your stars and sanctifying half the time don't work, your credit boost..yea right you'll spend a mil credits just to do a 20%, your power vanishes or changes for no reason at all, it's why people can beat you in arena and take what you have in your bank out. This game is designed for you to lose, because the more you do the more you spend. They don't care about anything but money and if your not a player spending alot they aren't going to pay any attention to you. Welcome to tynon aka evony makeover aka run and owned but selfish greedy bastards..Have fun
    nothing to say, except I agree 100% and since it was so well-written (besides being true), I felt it needed a re-post........ty ChaoticVixxen

Yeah I don't like the Valla change either, looks like she's topless and fat. And all the White female infantry characters look exactly the Same as Valla. But I do like the skill animation. But it should be hers alone all the female infantry look the same.

Plus it look like the Saffron character is the same as Alexa now, and I prefer that they look different. If I use them both I would like to tell the difference on quick look as opposed to having to read their names.

Different Helmets and different Rides, Maybe put one (Alexa) on something else like a brown horse.

I do Like the change in Mehvidan, but couldn't he have something different than Smoulder. Give Smoulder a Gold Robe so he doen't look like Mehvidan.

Plus too many of the new post December characters added look exactly like the other characters.

Justice
    Last patch notes 9-25!!!! It is now 1-8-14, we have had some MAJOR patches since last post and yet not one word since. What's up Tynon?

i am glad you fixed these problems. What about the players and me that were cheated out of picking cards SIRALEX

Could you add in a confirmation for spending gems on stamina since many people have accidentally bought stamina when they did not want to?