Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 9/25/13

Lightbringer
    60, 3 sails at 10 a sail x 2 for guild.

I refreshed and they have appeared, fixing should not mean we have to refresh to get them tho.
    What I Speak is the Truth...
    What YOU delete must hurt you

I have to say, I think Valla's new character model looks ridiculous. If you had a hankering to change a character model, you could have changed Saffron so she doesn't look identical to Alexa.

I had to refresh to get the gems without level 6 guild buff. WHat is it with having to refresh now to get rewards?

Lightbringer
    And for $1,000,000. Here is your Question.

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    WHat is it with having to refresh now to get rewards?
    Your 4 possible answers are.

A) The RNGcoder decided it likes to refresh.
    B) The fairy picked refreshing as means of getting rewards.
    C) The real Devs have been sacked and to make more money they have hired college kids.
    D) The patch lies to get us to believe they are fixing stuff.
    What I Speak is the Truth...
    What YOU delete must hurt you

Justice
    Any explanation or mention of why the sail resets were removed?? And will they be reinstated?

Quote Originally Posted by MisChief View Post
    Any explanation or mention of why the sail resets were removed?? And will they be reinstated?
    doubt they will be bringing it back it was a bug

6 sails + level6 guild = 120 free gems every saturday

Too imbalanced imho

Basically, your 4.75 on a saturday will give you 120 (sails) + 50 (gem up) + 10 (assistant) = 180 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    6 sails + level6 guild = 120 free gems every saturday

Too imbalanced imho

Basically, your 4.75 on a saturday will give you 120 (sails) + 50 (gem up) + 10 (assistant) = 180 gems
    People still have to use money to get the extra rewards. Tynon could make it so you just not get another sail on Saturday's and still give us the extra 3 sails if we choose to purchase more gems. It was a nice perk most enjoyed, especially if you had a horrible 1st 3 sails. I'm sure 99% of the people would LOVE this future "bug" brought back to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenly View Post
    People still have to use money to get the extra rewards. Tynon could make it so you just not get another sail on Saturday's and still give us the extra 3 sails if we choose to purchase more gems. It was a nice perk most enjoyed, especially if you had a horrible 1st 3 sails. I'm sure 99% of the people would LOVE this future "bug" brought back to the game.
    Real fun for everyone when top players decide to sink your guild six times instead of three.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmeister_5440998 View Post
    Real fun for everyone when top players decide to sink your guild six times instead of three.
    It is important to note, that pirates was not designed for every single player to make 3 successful sails a day.

I was one of those people who would occasionally spend $4.75 for 3 additional sail ATTEMPTS. And I get sunk quite regularly. So sometimes getting those 3 extra sails is my only way to get 1 successful sail in that day. And this was available to anyone. You did not have to be VIP 8 or anything to spend the $4.75 and get your sails reset. SO this hurts everyone.

Also its important to note that they added in the guild chest feature which can get you a map or 2 everyday depending on luck.

Also most of the players on server 1 who coined to get extra sails, took smaller players with them to help out their guildmates thereby helping additional people in the game - YES even non coiners got a benefit from coiners. SO this hurts those players as well.

NOw it is important to note that some people were told by customer support in the past that the extra sails were a bug/glitch. REALLY???? We aren't stupid. The gems and the sails don't share coding, so it was intentionally put in there. Now its been taken away. WHY???? Of course Dawn has not commented on this issue. He is always quiet on things like this. The obvious answer is they got enough complaints about the feature. Now we just have to figure out how many complaints is enough to change a feature. I mean this change is obviously costing them money. Now if we can figure out how many complaints this took we could start getting enough complaints filed to get the level 4 chip embed cost remove.