Thread: Equipment and Loosing power points

Angry Equipment and Loosing power points

I like to know why I keep loosing my power in your system? I had loose power point on Oct 8 and again to night. On the 8 of Oct, I loose 24437 Power and 12 Oct as of today 62730 Power. So I notice my player Ottar and Starr where missing their Champion Chestguard. Why that? It seem that every player on the system has to refresh after playing warfare game to collect their winning. An when I do refresh I loose Power point sometime and now it seems more often. We play hard to get where we are, yet is it really worth it! Systems as a lots of faults and I'm really not satisfied with the out come of it all. Spend money to buy gems, and this happens. Make me wonder this is not so great after all. So, I'm requesting to fix my power with my equipment back into place. All in all I should be sitting at 2488684, I'm at 2403257 after and up-grade that I did. Player name Warriorslut.

Thanks if you can help.
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 10-13-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butler_28557_6417566 View Post
    I like to know why I keep loosing my power in your system? I had loose power point on Oct 8 and again to night. On the 8 of Oct, I loose 24437 Power and 12 Oct as of today 62730 Power. So I notice my player Ottar and Starr where missing their Champion Chestguard. Why that? It seem that every player on the system has to refresh after playing warfare game to collect their winning. An when I do refresh I loose Power point sometime and now it seems more often. We play hard to get where we are, yet is it really worth it! Systems as a lots of faults and I'm really not satisfied with the out come of it all. Spend money to buy gems, and this happens. Make me wonder this is not so great after all. So, I'm requesting to fix my power with my equipment back into place. All in all I should be sitting at 2488684, I'm at 2403257 after and up-grade that I did. Player name Warriorslut, email address removed.

Thanks if you can help.
    Do you happen to have the Champion Chestguard (Plans) in your inventory now? This happened to me recently, the game glitched and wasn't reading my material collection correctly, said I had collected 30 Jades when I really only had 7 in my inventory. I figured it was just the game being slow so I went ahead and crafted the armor piece, an hour later I had to force refresh the game because I lost sync and when I came back my completed chestguard was gone, I had the plans back in my inventory and still needed to collect 23 Jades.

Another thing to consider is that for some reason our power levels when we upgrade our equipment isn't being displayed correctly. For example my power went up 70k today after I upgraded a sword, when I refreshed and came back instead of an extra 70k I had actually only increased 25k.

It might not be that you are actually losing power, it's probably the game not displaying for you properly.

Please remove your email address from your post. You should never ever put your email address in a public forum like you did above.

If you are still having legitimate game issues please login to Tynon.com and from the main page click on Support and submit a ticket with a description of your issues including dates and times if possible if after they review your issue they determine it is a legitimate issue where you power is being taken away due to an error they will fix it however, if it is a problem where the data is just not displaying correctly they may not fix it until a later patch. What I mean by that is if it is just the game displaying your power incorrectly then when you refresh after an upgrade your correct power levels should be displayed.
    Last edited by Rednaz; 10-13-2013 at 07:09 AM.
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65

Quote Originally Posted by butler_28557_6417566 View Post
    I like to know why I keep loosing my power in your system? I had loose power point on Oct 8 and again to night. On the 8 of Oct, I loose 24437 Power and 12 Oct as of today 62730 Power. So I notice my player Ottar and Starr where missing their Champion Chestguard. Why that? It seem that every player on the system has to refresh after playing warfare game to collect their winning. An when I do refresh I loose Power point sometime and now it seems more often. We play hard to get where we are, yet is it really worth it! Systems as a lots of faults and I'm really not satisfied with the out come of it all. Spend money to buy gems, and this happens. Make me wonder this is not so great after all. So, I'm requesting to fix my power with my equipment back into place. All in all I should be sitting at 2488684, I'm at 2403257 after and up-grade that I did. Player name Warriorslut.

Thanks if you can help.
    More info, not only I lost Champion Chestguards, but also two of three levels of Topaz that were in place, plus the one that I had already in place on myself. I'm not upgrading until this is resolved, next step will be BBB! got it!

Apprentice
    It is not nice to see other people having the same problem I've been having far to frequent. I have tried e-mails to no avail I have two realms and each one vip4 and also daily gem buy. It just seems that the more I spend the less I get in return. I have rebooted so many times to try and fix the issue of losing power and gems and blue medals but to no avail. Dreams of Hypnos realm is like playing black jack always getting busted " just a phrase" . I enjoy the game so much that's why I don't quick someday someway I wish they could fix this issue. So the forum would be read of happiness instead of always a players downfall . I here so much frustration from players daily while I am playing that so many our quitting to avoid the future upsets. With this challenging game that irritates even the nicest person to play.