Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena Forums

Arena Forums

When you reach high enough levels, you'll be able to start participating in the Arena! The arena is a ranked ladder PvP system which pits your team of heroes against other heroes in a fight to reach the top! As you climb the ladder, you can earn rewards and bragging rights!

Use this forum for any PvP discussion relating to arena. Feel free to talk smack if you like, but keep it clean!

When you unlock the arena, the fun begins. There are stakes you can wager against being undefeated for 30 minutes at a time. Coins, credits, experience, treasure chest with rare items, and randomly 1,000 gems will be given to someone from the realm. My trouble, you can't easily go back down the ladder once you make it to the top.

You can only battle people 5 levels above you, this is a setback to me. Seems you get stuck with the same five opponents over and over. But I recommend putting high defense/morale at the front of the pack, and mages at the back. Feel free to experiment, and if you come up with something better, plz let me know. thanks

Hopebringer
    Arena is kinda weird... you should attack when the "stakes" are at a low remaining time. That means you only have to protect them for a short period of time. You can easily defeat people with up to 20k power more than you have... it's all in your formation. Play with it. I have a low overall power, and can't seem to get higher than about 150, but I usually have about 15-20k lower power than the people I can fight. Make sure you watch the times on your stakes... if the time runs out and u don't claim them, you lose them!

Guardian
    People remove their heroes and items to get a low power then ask someone to attack them to jump way back in the arena.

They put back their heroes and gear and smash everyone else then.

Maybe the arena rank should be arranged in another way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleena View Post
    People remove their heroes and items to get a low power then ask someone to attack them to jump way back in the arena.

They put back their heroes and gear and smash everyone else then.

Maybe the arena rank should be arranged in another way?
    You can only be attacked from 5 ranks below you. How do they jump down fast?

Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    You can only be attacked from 5 ranks below you. How do they jump down fast?
    They keep asking in WC for people to attack them.

They remove all heroes and items to be able to jump back.

Reset the Arena Please.

Arena stakes for other players are not showing/valid until after you attack the opponent
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

Fire Realm

can you not reset arena?