Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arena Forums

No. The message that says it resets every Sunday is wrong. If you go to another realm you start at the bottom again. At least it is that way in servers 1-10.

Quote Originally Posted by chris030763_5883721 View Post
    Reset the Arena Please.
    I need mines reset also I couldn't get n 4 2 weeks now

My issue with the arena is I can only attack the 5 players above me in rank. The person in the number one spot, however is able to attack the 5 players under them. Currently they are attacking those 5 every 30 minutes taking half of each chest. We can not defeat them that is why they are in the number one spot. This is like having a parasite with no medicine to get rid of them. This is why we power down and fall to the bottom. There is no where to go and we need the stakes to progress.

Lightbringer
    When you have stakes, announce to them you would like to share. Then after they have taken half, ask them to power down so you can get your full stakes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelsha View Post
    When you have stakes, announce to them you would like to share. Then after they have taken half, ask them to power down so you can get your full stakes again.
    I am VIP3. I leave the toon in training mode while I clean house, shower and nap. I get experience from the training and the auto collect feature gathers the arena loot. I am only getting half of the stuff I should get because the more powerful player is there every 30 minutes to collect. Not all of them are willing to power down for us either.