Thread: stars disapering

Apprentice

stars disapering

how is it possible that my stars keep disappearing from my hero's when it said i succeed? i had upgraded them to 5 stars and i went offline and refresh and my hero's were back to 4 stars? it happens to me way to often :S
    Last edited by mirre; 10-24-2013 at 03:34 PM.

it means u failed! u loose a star if u fail with upgrading

Apprentice
    no i succeed it whent from 4 to 5stars even the sparkels to your powers was showing. but after refresh i was back at 4 again

Quote Originally Posted by mirre View Post
    no i succeed it whent from 4 to 5stars even the sparkels to your powers was showing. but after refresh i was back at 4 again
    The misleading animation is at fault and although Tynon do have plans of improving this, I'm sorry to say your starring failed which is why you only have 4 stars.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Apprentice
    but it happens every time so i cant put more stars on them because how many stars i put on them it happens all the time on those too

I know how you feel ... I had 10 stars ... with that pretty little moon as well ... and I tried to add another moon, and lost it as well as my other moon ... knocking me down to 9 stars. Sure it's frustrating, but that's how they have the game set up: the more stars you have, the harder it is to be successful when adding more stars. Good luck with that.

"The more stars you have, the harder it is to be successful when adding more stars." ? I have four stars on my main, 4! Finally, FINALLY got 3 blue stars together and what happens? Failed. Did i loose one of the stars? noooOOOOO *shakes head no*. Did I loose one of my 4 stars? noooOOOO *shakes head no* (thank goodness). Did i loose all THREE (3) of the stars i needed to upgrade? YESSSSS !!!!! *nods head vigorously*. ya know, with a game set-up like this-Ain't no way in living hell am i going to buy ANYTHING, especially upgrade to bloody "VIP" 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-1--12 or any other freaking level, free game it is for me!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeRyder_6324198 View Post
    "The more stars you have, the harder it is to be successful when adding more stars." ? I have four stars on my main, 4! Finally, FINALLY got 3 blue stars together and what happens? Failed. Did i loose one of the stars? noooOOOOO *shakes head no*. Did I loose one of my 4 stars? noooOOOO *shakes head no* (thank goodness). Did i loose all THREE (3) of the stars i needed to upgrade? YESSSSS !!!!! *nods head vigorously*. ya know, with a game set-up like this-Ain't no way in living hell am i going to buy ANYTHING, especially upgrade to bloody "VIP" 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-1--12 or any other freaking level, free game it is for me!
    Thanks to us, the coiners you can play for free.

Closed.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!