Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild using multiple alt guilds to outbid competitors

What is really sad is people using spies in other guilds, its unfair and is not giving everyone an equal chance to prove their skills especially in GW when guilds moves are told to the other guild. That is not playing fair for the guild who is genuinely trying to prove their skills. Everyone deserves an equal chance at the city buffs that winning GW gives.

why should we have to OUTBID and alt guild. it's poor on your end that you would block a main guild from competing. that's what the issue is or do you need to learn to read again

and it doesn't seem to matter what city we bid on you always know which and outbid

Quote Originally Posted by Harken View Post
    Let me reiterate, I told you I wouldn't block you today. I see no bid from you on lvl 4 today. Please read previous post where I am called a cheater, a hacker, I must be using a bot or some program. I won't even get in to all the nasty things being said about me on the server. If you feel no shame in losing then zip it. FYI losing a bid is losing too. for the last Time stop wasting every ones time and either BID HIGHER or bid on a higher city or get over it.
    I do not know where you bid. lvl 4 only has 3 cities

Quote Originally Posted by michonne View Post
    and it doesn't seem to matter what city we bid on you always know which and outbid
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_kitty_1985_6585775 View Post
    What is really sad is people using spies in other guilds, its unfair and is not giving everyone an equal chance to prove their skills especially in GW when guilds moves are told to the other guild. That is not playing fair for the guild who is genuinely trying to prove their skills. Everyone deserves an equal chance at the city buffs that winning GW gives.
    Quote Originally Posted by michonne View Post
    you tell me something harken. how is it that you know what we bid on if you aren't cheating? you are the most unsportsmanlike person on this server. like it or not you would be nothing without griffin and you know it. and if you weren't so scared to lose a city once in a while then why block a guild that legitimately shows you some kind of competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytewynd View Post
    I was actually told that Gauntlet's Host has a hack of some kind that lets him know who is bidding on what city, I can't prove that but since any city we do bid on is outbid by his alt......even if we bid at the very last minute....
    An account in a level 1 or 2 alliance can see who's bidding against who.
    Click on Guild Events button, then click on "Enter" in Guild Warfare option.

It's not a hack. It's probably a glitch with the game though. It might be linked to the glitch that gives an account with no alliance access to the guild tab of the last alliance it has viewed in the Rankings page.

I have to laugh at this thread. This is a game mechanic that you all are complaining about. Dont blame those who use it best, blame the game developers. But be prepared. For what you complain about today, will jump up and bite you tomorrow.

I do not know where you bid.
    I do not use a spy to know your moves during GW
    Griffin is our biggest player yes, but each realm has one big player.
    He worked very hard to get where he is and would be a great part of our guild No matter what power he had.
    We have proven time and time again that we can beat you without his help.
    I do not have a hack.
    what you are thinking of is a glitch that was fixed along time ago

Can I answer any other question or would you like to keep asking me the same ones over and over again?

The main problem that I see with this complaint is that we fight Legends all the time. And we usually win.

What was this thread about, again? Oh yes are players using alt guilds to outbid their main opponents. What I'm beginning to see is a lot of flaming and it's boring the heck out of the rest of the community. Not to mention I've got a cold and don't need the added headache.

I'm going to close this thread while I clean it up. Please note this is strike 1.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Ok thread cleaned up and re-opened.

Please keep it on topic and remain polite to each other. If you can't play nicely, next time I will permantly close this thread.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems