Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Server Mergers

Upcoming Server Mergers

As Tynon continues to add more new servers and new players, we're going to start combining some of the smaller servers to increase the fun and competition. This will mean that players on several different older servers will be combined into new servers with higher player limits! We'll release details about the mergers (like which servers will be merged and when) in the coming days and weeks and we'll also have more details about how the mergers will work.

In the meantime, rest assured that your data will be preserved and that more players means more competition and more fun!

May your sword be true,

Tynon Team

Now this is what Tynon really needs!
    Eagerly awaiting further details on this.

Apprentice
    nice abouth time

i think this will be like after 2 yers or something coz we are waiting for new hero and tynon champon from 14-10 they say few weeks
    but lets hop will be fast lol :P

i know dev trying there best and really thanks for ur good work

I have some questions on this:
    1. Will all the players in one realm be moved to one realm in the new server? If not, will all the players in one Guild be move to the same realm in the new server?
    2. Will the Guilds move? That includes the cities that they currently have. If not how will it work?
    3. Will Guild Wars in the new server be Realm wide or Server wide? If not how will it work?
    4. If the realm is not moved intact, what happens to arena ranks?

I hope that Guilds are moved intact. I have a lot of friends in my Guild and having them split on different servers or realms would not be acceptable.

i will add something with andy are u gona mix up like euro server with us or asia
    or it will be euro to euro etc

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    1. Will all the players in one realm be moved to one realm in the new server? If not, will all the players in one Guild be move to the same realm in the new server?
    2. Will the Guilds move? That includes the cities that they currently have. If not how will it work?
    3. Will Guild Wars in the new server be Realm wide or Server wide? If not how will it work?

I hope that Guilds are moved intact. I have a lot of friends in my Guild and having them split on different servers or realms would not be acceptable.

i am wondering the same and also
    are you guys gonna include a 72 hour free realm transfer so those who have not used there free realm change can keep it?

Quote Originally Posted by MAYNON-NET View Post
    i will add something with andy are u gona mix up like euro server with us or asia
    or it will be euro to euro etc
    one would think they keep time zones seperate

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

I'll give more details later, when we're closer. There will be no further information given at this time or in this thread. Please feel free to chime in with any feedback!

Apprentice
    I think a merger will pep things up a bit, but we really need more game play I am waiting for new heros for my formation with special attacks