Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Useful spreadsheet

Uploaded it again. Fixed a problem with the server time-stamp calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    • A Lab guess a number aid. You enter the number you are going to use and then if it was high or low. It calculates the next set of high and low numbers, the mid point, the mid point + and - 10% an the number of possible values. It lets you know if the the number you are going to enter is outside the current range and also if it is too close to the top or bottom of the range.
    • A lot of the formations that my 3 children and I have used to beat bosses, both in HR and quests. These are in no particular order.
    The lab numbers are now fun and new again! I don't how many times I've avoided doing them out of laziness. Thank you and your 3 x children for the time, effort and thought into this tool.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJudged View Post
    The lab numbers are now fun and new again! I don't how many times I've avoided doing them out of laziness. Thank you and your 3 x children for the time, effort and thought into this tool.
    You are welcome. The lab numbers is what inspired the spreadsheet. I too hated the doing the numbers because if I got distracted I forgot where I was. I was already using a tab to keep track of formations so that is actually the first thing that happened.

I want to do more work in the cooldown tabs but do not have the rime right now. The next project is to come up with a way to warn when the cooldown will end during WB, GW, Rag, or the Lady.

EPIC!!!!! keep up the good work and Thanks a lot!

Andy

I cannot access it. Could you please send it to leuib9@hotmail.com? Thanks a lot in advance!

says its too large and when i try to download it is not found

Not sure why you are having that problem. No one else is. if you private message me with an email address I will send it to you.

is there a working link?
    This forum is just plain useless for Newer Players.

The link works for other people so I do not understand why it does not work for you. I just tested it using my daughter's computer and it worked just fine.

Andy can you make a spreadsheet for calculating how each type of upgrade i.e. runes, embeds, talents, hero levels, stars, sanctification, reputation and equipment upgrades, affects each and all toon's powers? I've been keeping track a bit on paper, using the same chart setup as Blacksmith for tracking which equipment on each player receives an increase in power and what the actual power gain is and what difference there is between the next upgrade level against the current power Vs. what it would have been in just a regular equipment leveling up, and I'm finding that some things you'd think would affect all toon's power to equipment is actually very selective. Some of that is Understandable and others, make me wonder why?
    I know it seems like a lot of work so... I bring it to you because you've the experience.