Thread: Hit the Wall

Hit the Wall

Is anyone else having trouble in the arena with inactive players taking up arena spots in the 5 available to attack? For the last few weeks I've felt like I'm banging my head on a wall trying to get around the same 5 opponents who have been offline when I get to them. I'd really like to have a few more options to attack in the arena than just the 5 nearest my position. Just a thought to help add fun to the game. Thanks

Not sure I understand the problem. Could you be more specific? If you win, you fight other folks. If you lose, other folks are available for a fight if you're low in the rankings. If they're innactive, you shouldn't have trouble beating them .

problem was they had double my power and i was not able to ask for hints from anyone who was past them already....i'm ranked 30 and the trouble is i can only see 5 choices to fight and was wanting to know if the arena could get another couple of spots to attack opened up so i can "see" farther up the rankings

Honestly, I doubt you can beat the people higher the ones you can't beat. They are higher in the rankings because they are stronger. You could decide to go down in the arena by removing heroes from your formation, runes, and/or equipments. People would win against you, and you would go down in the ranks. This way you could still get to fight more people and steal some stakes. Otherwise, there is no point in being able to fight people who are stronger than the ones you can't defeat.

You started on day 1 of the server and are too highly ranked yourself because everyone around you has buffed up and you have not.
    Try changing realms now that there are a ton more people on your server you Will start at the bottom of that realm's arena and work your way up to a rank where you fit in power wise.
    Be aware, your first realm change is free.
    After that it costs 150 gems.