Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Bloodstorm

Angry Unlocking Bloodstorm

I had unlocked Bloodstorm long ago, and was saving up the many Spirits to purchase him.

Now I need HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of reputation just to unlock him again, while everyone around me already HAS him but they can't "unlock" him either. This puts everyone who did not get so lucky at an extreme disadvantage, to able not get him for another ~600,000 reputation (3 MONTHS??). There is also no purple or blue hero that shares his unique ability.

I was so close to recruiting my favorite hero, and now ........
    now I don't know what to do.

And it seems that people who already have him but not the necessary title can still get cards from the tavern.

As long as you already have a hero recruited, you can get cards for that hero in the tavern.

Well then that settles it. Thanks all but I'm done with this game.

Bye.

wow that must be really frustrating!
    however i also gained a big chunk of reputation over night, so maybe cerb/baal will give us like x10 or more rep? maybe rep is finally added to GW? ...i dont know but i hope they also did something to let us earn reputation ways faster then before and not just raising the need for it...

i have 6000+ points saved up, and just hadn't spent them yet.
    i was waiting till smoulder and/or shayd dropped from tav and then get the others.
    Talk about ASS-SCREWED.
    not to mention, how the hell do i manage 4-5 full sets of extra runes, and a few other spares with only 12 bodies, 5 of which have my main sets of runes.
    ( this is on my much more advanced account on a much older server, i just joined the forum with the newer ID)

REPUTATION CONVERSION (i.e. BLOODSTORM)
    I was @ 115,000 rep my roommate @ 116,000 towards the 120,000 reputation required for Bloodstorm to be unlocked and the next title promotion and should have been there in a day or two. Only to logon to 616,000 and have to achieve 1,2000,000 to unlock Bloodstorm now! We both had all of our runes even built up for him and I have all of my "spirits" saved for him. What kind of a game "patch" would allow for players (and VIP's) to be treated in this manner. I have spent lots of time and money to get to where I was at midnight last night - just to have it taken from me at 12:01AM. At this level in my progression I need to have Bloodstorm now I am being informed that after all this effort I can't have him. Perhaps they should have taken into place a different ratio of converting reputation.
    Last edited by suggams_4666820; 12-07-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suggams_4666820 View Post
    REPUTATION CONVERSION (i.e. BLOODSTORM)
    I was @ 115,000 rep my roommate @ 116,000 towards the 120,000 reputation required for Bloodstorm to be unlocked and the next title promotion and should have been there in a day or two. Only to logon to 616,000 and have to achieve 800,000 to unlock Bloodstorm now! We both had all of our runes even built up for him and I have all of my "spirits" saved for him. What kind of a game "patch" would allow for players (and VIP's) to be treated in this manner. I have spent lots of time and money to get to where I was at midnight last night - just to have it taken from me at 12:01AM. At this level in my progression I need to have Bloodstorm now I am being informed that after all this effort I can't have him. Perhaps they should have taken into place a different ratio of converting reputation.
    There was no conversion ratio, everyone got the same flat increase in reputation.

It sucks, but you're just going to have to use different heroes instead.

Apprentice
    I did not like the idea of update the title and double my rep number fron 493,281 to 986,562.
    i had Colonel/Bloodstorm long long long time ago and then tynon did the tynon beta update.
    And then I started on Private again. Then I upgrade all my heroes. But I could just update back to Lieutenat colonel/adamati and now i need 30400 rep to get bake to Colonel/Bloodstorm again and before they did the update bete I only needed 6718 rep to come to General.it would only take 3 days or less. But but thanks to the update I need 1,010k rep to General. it will take forever to get there and i I get up just about 1700-26000 rep a day.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    wow that must be really frustrating!
    however i also gained a big chunk of reputation over night, so maybe cerb/baal will give us like x10 or more rep? maybe rep is finally added to GW? ...i dont know but i hope they also did something to let us earn reputation ways faster then before and not just raising the need for it...
    The amount of Rep you gain hasn't increase. We wondered that too but its to slow progression on the newer servers is my guess. But on the other hand, the amount of coin and credit did go way up.