Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rune management now imposible.

You can saint when hero is in the inn. Just use the card and it will show the saints.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Dumbest thread ever. First of all you only need 8 runes per hero, not 17, and even if you swap out a full set of runes for WBs, that's still only 16. And you have 12 heroes to do this with so you can hold a full extra set of runes for your hero. Not to mention, once you have a Veng, you no longer need to worry about phys or skill attack for that particular hero.

I can understand wanting to have extra sets of runes, I know I do, but you don't need five of each type of rune, that's just stupid. Also, even if you have 2-3 different sets of runes, there is still alot of rune overlap.

Why would you ever need to get 5 magic damage runes, you're never going to have a magic user main as a for instance.

As for the idiot that complained about spending credits on a hero just to hold runes. On tuesday, heroes are free, welcome to the game.

In summary, if you're having trouble with rune management it's because you're holding on to runes for no reason at all, cut down on your useless runes and you'll be fine.

I change my heroes around a lot for different purposes.
    I have three extra sets of runes; completing a total of 8 heroes.
    I have extra defensive runes for different situation so all can have magic defense or any of the others.
    When switching heroes this is a nuisance, mainly because the general slots are just not enough.
    With only 12 heroes in it takes a lot of time to switch the runes.
    Not a huge problem, but a nuisance...
    Last edited by Wildflower; 12-12-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Forgot a word

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    I change my heroes around a lot for different purposes.
    I have three sets of runes; completing a total of 8 heroes.
    I have extra defensive runes for different situation so all can have magic defense or any of the others.
    When switching heroes this is a nuisance, mainly because the general slots are just not enough.
    With only 12 heroes in it takes a lot of time to switch the runes.
    Not a huge problem, but a nuisance...
    Actually there will be a problem as the backup heroes slots open up. Now I have 6 active heroes. That means 6 messiness runes that I have to store for swapping in. When I open up the next backup slot that will be 7 active heroes and 5 inactive. There is no way to store the 7 messiness runes in 5 heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Actually there will be a problem as the backup heroes slots open up. Now I have 6 active heroes. That means 6 messiness runes that I have to store for swapping in. When I open up the next backup slot that will be 7 active heroes and 5 inactive. There is no way to store the 7 messiness runes in 5 heroes.
    Why keep so many messiness runes in the first place?

You'll never need them

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    Why keep so many messiness runes in the first place?

You'll never need them
    I use them to swap in when I am facing a Boss where he and most of the monsters are magic users.

I agree that rune storage is a huge issue... the hero inn has made managing things way more of a pain ... to not be able to store runes or see the stats of the heroes is a major issue.. this game really needs a rune storage vault... and not like bank where you need to spend outrageous amounts of gems to open them all... that is another epic fail.. if you won't give us a storage vault PLZ burn the inn!! I spent credits on heroes to be able to store runes .. for what .. to have it taken away..

Ironheart
    Agree rune management is literally being used to "squeeze" us into spending more gems. I recruited heroes and opened slots specifically for ability to store runes so I could have many options for different kinds of attacks and play. This rune inn thing is CLEARLY an attempt to limit us and NOT to help us in any way. The only possible advantage of an inn would be not having to read-in the full equipment and rune database on refresh but we're talking milliseconds. So what't the deal???

Give us a rune storage area or just let us keep them on characters in or out of Inn. Why should a hero need to strip naked when checking into "the inn". The whole concept is banal and outright irrational.