Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Minister Lascivius (elite heroics)

Exclamation Minister Lascivius (elite heroics)

I am stuck on heroics with minister lascivious, along with all the other players. on our server the top 10 players (around lv 80'ish) are failing him and no one was able to defeat him yet. my gear is complete iron except for the relics, the materials for 5 relics are farmed and the stamina bars are full and we are ready to move on now. some of us have started farming lightbringer mats.
    the "old way" was to use the DD's of your choice + cianna + shayd. since the patch implemented on 12/7/2013 the major problem is that cianna doesn't stun anymore as she used to. shayd also seems to have gotten some kind of nerf as well. cianna always used to land stuns better than shayd which makes sense because she needs to build up morale and can stun only every few rounds. opposed to that shayds magic attack would be every round and can be dodged, evaded (miss) and resisted. however, since the big update cianna doesn't land her stuns anymore at all. best sign for this are banishes and the fact that in heroics in the same formation I do runs range from 20% to 92% in the same formation. the 90%+ happen so far twice on over 500 runs but is the same formation with better runes I have than as I beat him before on older servers. I put a 100 morale headstart along with hitrating (lv8 preciseness) and break (lv8 infalability) on cianna first line to hit alone first, after 10 runs she has stunned lascivious 0 (zero, nada, rien, zilch) times! continued to run it and got the first stun in the 30's...
    in my opinion cianna needs to be restored to her old stunning land rate ASAP or this will never happen.
    now I already know that many of you will say to "simply" get brynhildr but that is not a solution for anyone who didn't get her with great luck from a box. I mean when an entire server is stuck on one boss, it should make you think...

i defeated him with only 13m power. ( lvl 74 )
    - Shayd Main
    - Valla Cinna
    - - Blood
    you can change Valla by any stronger hero that you hve ( AOE heroes are recommened )
    Dont care too much about your magic defence, doesn make sense with this guy. Attack, dodge and heath are much more important.
    good luck

One of my kids is stuck there too in server 7.

Lacivius has always been a tough one to beat because of his AOE attack.
    I remember it was the same in Quest; it took a long while before any of us could pass him.
    Since the patch they have upped the power of most heroic bosses and lowered stun chance.
    Defense runes or talents seem to have no effect on the damage he deals.

I noticed HP, Dodge and attack does make a difference.
    I do feel they could adjust him somewhat.

Good luck and the best of patience.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Just keep on increasing your damage output, and your health points.

Defense doesn't do crud in heroic realm.

In time, you'll deal enough damage to Minister to kill him before he kills all your toons.

i do enough damage to him
    i can 90+% him
    but for some reason no matter what i do shayd and cianna never stun this prick!

they have dnagerously depleted the stun rates of shayd and cianna,i dont care why,i just want them to fix it,and is queen bryn the same?

and ive just asked my freind from same server
    when he has on that boss he beat it every time before the patch
    now he loses 4/10 times and he has grown alot since then

since the patch and dysfunctional shayd/cianna's i have not beaten him since and i tried a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by quangphi003_7549721 View Post
    i defeated him with only 13m power. ( lvl 74 )
    - Shayd Main
    - Valla Cinna
    - - Blood
    you can change Valla by any stronger hero that you hve ( AOE heroes are recommened )
    Dont care too much about your magic defence, doesn make sense with this guy. Attack, dodge and heath are much more important.
    good luck
    i think you talking about quest or before the patch, this is about heroics after the update

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    since the patch and dysfunctional shayd/cianna's i have not beaten him since and i tried a lot!

i think you talking about quest or before the patch, this is about heroics after the update
    No.. he might be talking about before the patch (don't quote me on this because I could be wrong) but he definitely is talking about heroic.