Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Minister Lascivius (elite heroics)

The heros that stun that some of us have worked hard on upgrading dont stun as much as they made it that way since the changes have been implemented.but now they barely stun at all. I do think that its rather unfair to those of us that have put alot of work into them and yes u can change to a diff hero but I dont think that we should have to... This is definitely one thing among many im sure that they should change back....

Championship Warfare Scribe
    The only reduced the stuns a small amount due to the possibility of having a whole line up of heroes who only stun. Its a balancing effect. The new heroes skills also provide other options and balancing tools.

Really you just need to adapt to a living changing world in the game. The people who have are progressing as well as they have always done.

If you can't commit the time or effort needed then just wait for information or ask questions.

really lol I have noticed a significant change in the amount of times that they stun compared to what they normally did. If your happy well your happy but im sure that there are others like myself who are not.. I am on the game all the time and i do put in the time thankyou..

what tynon have done is somewhat similar to putting a gun to your own head, pulling the trigger and waiting to see what the possible outcome is!! Let me be the first to congratulate the game developers.....CONGRATS for taking the game more than just a giant step backwards......yep!! you ***ed it it right good and proper this time. Rule number 1 for gaming...if it ain't broke...don't fix it! Rule number 2 if you broke it....FIX IT! Rule number 3...see Rule number 1 and leave it well the *** alone! There was no need to add further heroes to the game, nor was there a justifiable reason to reduce hits/stuns of current heroes. Further more, talk about massive mismatches in championship warfare...for future such events, fairest thing would be to have multiple events at differing power levels i.e 1-10 mill power, 10-20 mill power and so on....or strip all power and just make it about tactics/formations used in each match.

I think this thread has gone way past the intended topic and should be closed.

It's just a vent for people who can't do as well as others.

your not by chance one of the game developers are you herby? ;-) the points we are trying to make are both valid and justified. But, as people on each of the games servers are going to be at different levels due to length of time playing the game etc, you will see massive discrepencies in such events!! but back to the original thread topic...hero hits/stuns.....are you seriously saying that it was a justifiable change for the better in reducing the hit power of original heroes?

Lightbringer
    well my guild mate beat it today he is 16,3m power with cianna shayd main blood and ada..NO SUB ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruize View Post
    The only reduced the stuns a small amount due to the possibility of having a whole line up of heroes who only stun. Its a balancing effect. The new heroes skills also provide other options and balancing tools.

Really you just need to adapt to a living changing world in the game. The people who have are progressing as well as they have always done.

If you can't commit the time or effort needed then just wait for information or ask questions.
    I agree people should ask questions and help but as for progressing as well as before, not so much the case. This new patch helped those who'd already acquired their 6 set LB and made it a damn sight harder for those that hadn't. No way am I saying to y'all with LBs that it was an unfair advantage or you hadn't worked for it but try and see things from the other point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    I think this thread has gone way past the intended topic and should be closed.

It's just a vent for people who can't do as well as others.
    Herby you like to think that your're an authority on Tynon, so try and focus your energy in that direction instead of making sardonic remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh8182_5553285 View Post
    your not by chance one of the game developers are you herby? ;-) the points we are trying to make are both valid and justified. But, as people on each of the games servers are going to be at different levels due to length of time playing the game etc, you will see massive discrepencies in such events!! but back to the original thread topic...hero hits/stuns.....are you seriously saying that it was a justifiable change for the better in reducing the hit power of original heroes?
    The stun was nerfed especially on Cianna because once you've acquired LB and thrown Herja into your line up you have a fair few rounds of firing skill attacks. This would mean Cianna could in theory keep an opponent stunned indefinitely making her far too overpowered and unbalanced.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.

Ironheart
    SO far this thread has given me a lot of information about how to tackle Valeneo thanks to morgan and a few others ( not saying that I can yet ) but it is heading me towards the right direction