Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beginner's Guide to be Efficient

Critical seems to make shayd hit on the higher end of her range... with the tests I've done, it's not by much and it's not worth it. I'm not sure about stun.

Counter attacks also seem to ignore some of (prob not all) of the defense. Against certain teams I've seen counterattacks hitting more than actual attacks.

Apprentice
    Thank you for taking the time to post this info !
    ~*Amber*~

hi, I never write on forums, im not even sure if im in the right place, but if you guys read this message, im wondering why my quest botton doesn't work when I click on the quest--> Rallying Horn?? can anyone help please ty!

Wat is the minimum requirepment for power to get into CW?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdefusal_477388 View Post
    Wat is the minimum requirepment for power to get into CW?
    You need to be level 40.

I'm level 45 and 100k power and i cant join CW on 116. . .

Try refreshing. If it doesn't work, send in a ticket. And tell us what they told you

Ok i'll do that cause it's more than just me so the requirements must have been changed. . We'll see.

Could you please add a section on updating equipment (getting plans from HR and the Lab shop and grinding dor materials) and the Lab itself?
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Could you please add a section on updating equipment (getting plans from HR and the Lab shop and grinding dor materials) and the Lab itself?
    Hi Andy, I just put up a link to another post that answers the question (the one in which you posted graphs about how to do it). Sorry if it took some time, I was busy in RL.