Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Championship Warfare Level Divisions

Championship Warfare Level Divisions

There should really be divisions for levels in Championship Warfare. So far, as a level 51, I have been matched up with a level 40 and 41.

This is unfair. especially to lower levels. (which I am in Tynon standards)

There should be Level Divisions/Match-ups for each battle, so no one who is level 60 should face a level 100+ or by my example above.

So Divisions should be broken down in to this

Level 40-59 as Tier 1 one division,
    60-69 Tier 2
    70-79 Tier 3
    80-89 Tier 4
    90-99 Tier 5
    100-109 Tier 6

This would help abuse, and some people buying gems to manipulate the system

You got lucky... I'm level 66 and my first match was against a level 81. Fortunately the systems crashed before that match but now I'm matched up against a level 97 who has 7.5 times more power then I do. I have no expectations of winning so it kind of sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Telenna_5063560 View Post
    There should really be divisions for levels in Championship Warfare. So far, as a level 51, I have been matched up with a level 40 and 41.

This is unfair. especially to lower levels. (which I am in Tynon standards)

There should be Level Divisions/Match-ups for each battle, so no one who is level 60 should face a level 100+ or by my example above.

So Divisions should be broken down in to this

Level 40-59 as Tier 1 one division,
    60-69 Tier 2
    70-79 Tier 3
    80-89 Tier 4
    90-99 Tier 5
    100-109 Tier 6

This would help abuse, and some people buying gems to manipulate the system

The first time I was matched up with a very close powered and leveled person, but today I'm up against a 1.1m player at level 66 in all Hope/aprntc gear. Being 60m power and level 103, I hardly think it's fair, but this is how a round robin system works. If you lose a match it means nothing. This first round of battles is simply to find out what bracket you belong in. This was most likely the simplest way for the dev's to accomplish this without coding for many more months. Let it play out and see how it works. I am very curious to see this in action.

Also, you still get tickets for losing. It couldn't be more fair.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

The prelims fights are low stakes. Only 100 or 200 tickets at stake, if you lose you still come out of it alright ticket wise and then you get matched up to a different opponent who may or may not be easier to beat. The point is to see who is the best player is and dividing things up by level would be horrible (on the server I do most of my playing on, I would be able to beat almost everyone in the lvl bracket above (going by the lvl brackets you proposed).

Lightbringer
    Does it make me an asshole to only put 1 hero in my formation and laugh manically as I take apart someone literally 1% of my power?

nah it makes you a nice guy for giving them hope

i also agree with u guys and i think i have u all beat im 7.5m power and have faced powers as high as 675m power

Watch this replay and you decide if we need divisions. Stage 4 and Fighting the Prev Champion. I think the boosts or something needs to re-amped when fighting someone 800m Power Stronger than you. At this rate the game will stay with 3-5 champs.

Proof? stage 4 avalara, this is the 5th round with FULL boost. I think it was 30%. LOL.
    This person has a great setup. I am not knocking the player at all. The system yes.

http://www.tynon.com/replays/3189049

It's championship warfare, not everyone-wins warfare.

There's only 1 winner.

The strongest wins, that's all to be said.

NOTE: This is a necro'd thread. 6months then someone commented on the post dated December 2013.

Ask to be closed pls?
    Last edited by Herby; 06-06-2014 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    It's championship warfare, not everyone-wins warfare.

There's only 1 winner.

The strongest wins, that's all to be said.
    right on point

@shelleytamosiunis_5105614 we all felt the same way, but if you look closer you have also battled some players with 400k, 2m, etc and also players at your power. we all went thru this, build up your power and you will go further
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.