Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <TF141> Rules and Stuff

Exclamation <TF141> Rules and Stuff

WELCOME.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
    1) Introduction
    2) Rules
    3) Concequenses
    4) Guild Warfare
    5) Vice-Host Attainment
    6) Vice-Host Rules
    7) Outro
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
    INTRODUCTION
    Hello. Welcome to the forum of TF 141. We are on Server 107 (Fist of Pedasus) join us today!
    RULES
    Our rules are very simple; 1) Do not insult a Vice-Host or the host. 2) Do not start drama inside of the guild chat. 3) You are not to talk during Guild Warfare without asking "PTS" (Permission to Speak). 4) You are not to spread rumors of guildies. 5) You must attend Guild Warfare if you are online. There are more, which will be mentioned throughout the forum.
    CONCEQUENSES
    This section mentions the concequenses for disobeying the rules of TF 141. Insulting the Host/Vh's- Will result in a boot from the guild. Starting Drama- Will result in one warning, then either a boot or a punishment of not using guild chat for 3 days. Talking during GW- You get two warnings. After the warnings, the punishment is decided by the VH's and the Host considering how many times spoken. Starting rumors- Will result in an instant boot. No warnings. Online but not attending war- Warning, then boot.
    GUILD WARFARE
    Guild Warfare happens at 7:00 P.M. Central Time. You are to attend war if you are online. If you cannot attend war; tell a VH or the Host if you get the time. You are NOT allowed to revenge people during warfare; doing so will result in a boot from the guild. You are not allowed to talk during GW unless you are leading war. If you wish to speak, say "PTS" in Guild chat. That stands for Permission to Speak. The person leading war, a Vice-Host, or the Host will say Granted or Denied. Granted means yes, Denied means no.
    VICE-HOST ATTAINMENT
    To obtain the rank Vice-Host, you are either hand-picked by the host, or have the most votes in a voting session between the entire guild.
    VICE-HOST RULES
    The Vice-Host rules are a little more complex then the normal ones. It is the same rules; with these added ones. 1) You are not to insult a member. 2) You are not allowed to threaten to boot someone from the Guild without either Host's permission, or if the member is breaking one of the rules listed in this forum.
    OUTRO
    This is the end of our Forum. If you made it to this part, it means you have read the rules of TF 141. Have a nice day.

Thread moved to Guild Recruitment.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Apprentice
    I completely agree with this, Swordsman.
    Resistance is futile.

I am completely down with this.

revenge.jpg

Here you go per our discussion

like i said no revenge was made

so they can lie again
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 12-22-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Apprentice
    Again Aroa did not revenge you during cerberus or baal Nice try Red

Apprentice
    Hope In the future you dont treat your guildies like you do and I'm gonna make sure the people I brought to your guild leaves your guild and dont ever accuse me again Oz of making your wife sick thats a low blow. I been nothing but good to you three and you treated me like I was some piece of dirty not one thanks from you Sword or appreciation who I brought in your guild and some was high power Now your gonna lose alot because your Vh Nyt wouldn't take my word on a matter and decided too believe rage over me and as for red that revenge was done by you. that was same day you posted in world I missed kicking your butt because you knew I was using aris's alt. So Oz and Nyt and Sword lose two of your higher power and many more if I have anything to do with it

Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 12-22-2013 at 11:37 PM.