Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Mulan. Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by jkwongfl_7919855 View Post
    Well even though i haven't got to Mulan yet i wouldn't use Herja because the main hero doesn't have morale. You are probably better off with another attacking hero in your formation and knocking out all of Mulan's sidekicks first if you want to prevent skill attacks.
    Actually having Queen P tank Mulan's attacks and Herja raise Queen P's morale works quite well for getting past her.

Was planning to burn a lot of stamina to attempt to recruit her today because I want to see what she can do with my equipment.
    Update:Got her and will start trying stuff out with her soon enough.
    Last edited by Revan; 01-12-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    Actually having Queen P tank Mulan's attacks and Herja raise Queen P's morale works quite well for getting past her.

Was planning to burn a lot of stamina to attempt to recruit her today because I want to see what she can do with my equipment.
    My bad, I was thinking too offensively, so I guess I'll just shut up about heroes i haven't gotten to yet
    my naga, my naga

I think Mulan is great, she never or at least very very rarely ever misses. She hits all three in the row which is super helpful in taking out opponents with higher power then you do. If only she had stun abilities, she'd be maybe the best hero around in my opinion. Certainly like her better then Shay'd who yeah she can stun and yes with the higher end Staff's and high levels of magic attack she can hit pretty darn hard, but is it all worth watching her miss seemingly 60 to 70% of the time? I mean this broad couldn't hit water while falling out of a boat most the time.

Steel

Moved a post from Xparrow_5754469 to the formations tread http://bbs.tynon.com/showthread.php?6501. This tread is to discuss him, and not how to beat him. To find the formation tread for a hero or Boss go to the Story and Lore section and look at the Index to formations tread.

You'll want to put all defensive runes on destroyer herja and mainly attack runes on queen p like adept, bane, and advantage

She's a pretty reliable hero to use. Just make sure to equip strong magic runes on her.