Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Warfare Winners Announcement

i got a doubt here, i am playing on asia pacific servers, the championship count down says 7 hrs 15 mins from now. Is the CW timings changed ?

Quote Originally Posted by WickeD View Post
    i got a doubt here, i am playing on asia pacific servers, the championship count down says 7 hrs 15 mins from now. Is the CW timings changed ?
    im on us east i think it is and i have 22 hours left

veration i made it to semi-finals my power 23 mil this game is not all about power also how you arrange form. just keep building runes, merge jewels to make bigger ones. what you need is coin and jewels and you can get those without spending

they never paid out any thing the last time for the top 8

well I have been a big player to your game and once again you have crashed the system. I Keep getting a 501 Gateway timeout error. I have tried numerous times to access your support team with no success. My screen name is ZorahRose I am on Server 13, Breath of Hydra, Fire Realm, Guild Name: ArchAngels. Please fix the problems. I believe the last time you all had this issue was when you launched Champion Warfare. This is getting very frustrating And I have 30 others in my guild that are about ready to take their daily money and spend it on a game that don't keep messing up. So if you would like to keep your players. Please Fix your problems so that we can play without interruptions. Thank you.

If the winners get a load of bye matches next CW then they won't be in the rankings, I won every match I had, but had a load of byes so wasnt in the contest. Being fair has nothing to do with it, those top players PAID to get where they are and deserve the same chance EVERYONE HAS.

Apprentice
    this CW is something like the past none anger banish mode (just the big guy hit it last)thats just for a certain guys and even worst than that so they probably change it or make others laugh to dev team
    Blood is source of the life and BloodRage. bring the end to the enemy

Apprentice
    imo, anyone that can get in the knock out stage could be a potential champion, therefore they all should get something to grow more competitive.

Apprentice
    i understand that they want to grow old payer up because when they play many thing like weekly events and cooldown for talents and black smith was owfull but this is not the way it just burn in power for a small grou there is no way the campion change the only way is the chamion stop playing!
    they know they build sth stupid thats the only reson when you loose in a round the mail is an appology mail becouse you go throw sth unbalanced and harsh!!!
    Blood is source of the life and BloodRage. bring the end to the enemy

Apprentice
    If things go like today, there will be no winners this week or next week. Hopefully they go back to drawing board and fix all the bugs before a second CW.