Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Warfare Winners Announcement

I just hope they fix the problem with people getting so many byes. Last week, out of 15 matches, I got 6 byes. I never lost a match but was not able to participate any further. That is completely ridiculous, especially when other people in my same guild were experiencing the same thing. We could have been fighting each other during that time. And I have never heard of a bye in any contest that counted as a loss. A bye in any tournament is always counted as a win and advancing to the next round, but not here. Here a bye just means Tynon has chosen you to not participate any furthur than the prelims. I think this needs to be fixed if they want a fair competition that really determines the strongest players, and not just giving the wins to the ones with biggest credit card limit.

Banned
    Hi..Spamming every thread til the tynon dip ****s offer: A-Real compensation for this bull****, OR B-refund every ones money wasted on this game. It had so much potential

To be honest here, I really don't know why they are having CW again, because we all ready know who is going to win in our server Sad but True!

Why not create a super league where all player of say 50,60+ mil power can battle it out to find that champion!

Then you are able to have CW and the winner can then go into the super league and so on just a thought!
    Last edited by Lita; 01-01-2014 at 11:06 AM.
    A man's just got to know his limitations

Let's try something technically challenging such as have another sale while running the Champ Warfare... And let's do it all during the Noble Lady event! Yeah that sounds great... but no... let's make it even better! Let's do this all on New Year's Eve when all our employees are out celebrating! We can always call them in the event of a problem, right? After all, that's what we pay them for! Someone give the CEO a big pat on the back for a job well done! Congratulations Tynon, don't ever change! LOLZ...!

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Isn't Yue one of your members in the guild that you host[QUOTE]

No I'm not, and try keep on track! with the points that i raise!
    Last edited by Lita; 01-01-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    A man's just got to know his limitations

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Are you sure? Does Yue know you're talking against her winning the CWF here in the forums?

Thats just sad....Not a very good Host if this is the case.....

Championship Warfare Scribe
    That Lita isn't the same Lita from the firies guild dip****s.

Lita-Firies is the person you are looking for. Intelligence is hard to come by for some.

im confused you have a vice host who hasnt logged for 80 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Kruize View Post
    That Lita isn't the same Lita from the firies guild dip****s.

Lita-Firies is the person you are looking for. Intelligence is hard to come by for some.

Lol...no need to be rude.

My bad, I confused the two lol.

Hey kruize, you seem to be slipping in the rankings on server 5. How will you fare this round of CWF?