Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Warfare Winners Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    im confused you have a vice host who hasnt logged for 80 days?
    About half of their guild is inactive.

Yue the champion again . So is this more like encourage and make the strong more strong program ?

The top ten or so in each category are going to run away from the rest of the players if Tynon continues to give them the great rewards and not restrict their entrance to this CW. If anyone thinks otherwise, I have some swampland in Florida for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by logi_2957934 View Post
    The top ten or so in each category are going to run away from the rest of the players if Tynon continues to give them the great rewards and not restrict their entrance to this CW. If anyone thinks otherwise, I have some swampland in Florida for sale?
    They are the top Ten because they spend the time/money on their account , that wont change whether CWs are happening or not, once you start slacking on your account you will soon fall back and others will pass you by anyway. The only reason you know they are the top ten is because of CWs....

So why do we have an event that is going to continually reward more or less the SAME group of players EVERY week? We all know who are the top dogs, so lets have an event that players who are not those top 10 or so, have a chance at some nice rewards too?

Especially since most of those players are only getting those rewards because they have been playing the LONGEST!!!!! I know there are exceptions to that(like Execdude), but most of the players getting the nice rewards are form oldest servers?

Execdude is the exact reason this was setup. Just think about it. He will not be the last

could maybe give top 8 a starting nerf of -10% to make it more competive if they still make top 8 next week its -20% seeing as there still is a winnining nerf in the matches it kinda makes me think tynon wants it to be competive

Banned
    OH MY GOD.....BUBBASLAB vs ExEcDUDE who would have forseen such an outcome?

Who won the cwf?

Exec in eleven rounds after losing the first two.