Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Championship Warfare Winners Announcement

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Execdude is the exact reason this was setup. Just think about it. He will not be the last
    Matt you hit the nail on the head. This CW is catered for players like Execdude. It is a purely an activity with a business point of view and might I say a very smart one

Everyone gets stronger with CWF, with smart use of tickets.

Frankly, I don't see any downside to CWF.

Ironheart
    Who said there was a downside. It is a big success for tynon and I hope they will now introduce new stuff with all the money they have made and also fix all the bugs ( you can only hope)

Quote Originally Posted by Nooberix View Post
    Who said there was a downside. It is a big success for tynon and I hope they will now introduce new stuff with all the money they have made and also fix all the bugs ( you can only hope)
    That is true. I am hoping the same as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooberix View Post
    I have seen more fixes in the last 2 months than I have ever seen. There is a laundry list of things that got addressed recently.

All thanks to the big coiners. So we should all be appreciative of them.

They deserve all the winnings. They certainly paid for it.

OT: But to keep this game alive, they should introduce UBER boss fights where it takes a whole guild to take it down. This would make people like Execdude more needed for the guild/realm....

By beating the harder and harder bosses as a guild.. your rewards are things such as high level chips, gems, and experience.

What about it....

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by explorertynon103_3174937 View Post
    OT: But to keep this game alive, they should introduce UBER boss fights where it takes a whole guild to take it down. This would make people like Execdude more needed for the guild/realm....

By beating the harder and harder bosses as a guild.. your rewards are things such as high level chips, gems, and experience.

What about it....
    Has been already suggested by numerous people, including me, over the past month. Hope the team takes not and implement it sometime in the future!

Wouldn't prioritize it over certain other things though, I'm hoping that 2nd sub and new Heroic, Quest, and RA bosses get released before the end of next month.

I hate tynon

Something to Suggest. If i am General (having only unlocked king thesis) I should be restricted to that rep category only. Not above. Not Lower. If i dont have aphrodite or able to unlock not due to active gameplay. But because I am on a newer server than that of execdude/blayd etc... Should I be in the stage III with these players? I say no... This will keep the top dogs still fighting each other. But grant a champ in each category. General etc... Food for thought.

Edit: As i see it now, There on a runaway train never coming back. Either gem to catch up or just keep going along for the tickets. Which i will go with option B. The tickets.
    Last edited by BGB; 03-31-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Champion
    The matching system is seriously off and not only by "title". I was put against some poor guy that had 3 mill power and I am at 64 million power. If they only restrict by title then you will still have some run into the same problem because it is possible to have 2 generals and one with 30 mill more power. Many other metrics need to be configured in with the matching system.

Personally I just go for the tickets myself also

Quote Originally Posted by BGB View Post
    Something to Suggest. If i am General (having only unlocked king thesis) I should be restricted to that rep category only. Not above. Not Lower. If i dont have aphrodite or able to unlock not due to active gameplay. But because I am on a newer server than that of execdude/blayd etc... Should I be in the stage III with these players? I say no... This will keep the top dogs still fighting each other. But grant a champ in each category. General etc... Food for thought.

Edit: As i see it now, There on a runaway train never coming back. Either gem to catch up or just keep going along for the tickets. Which i will go with option B. The tickets.
    Top Google Ranking For Tynon Strategy Guide -- Free Online Tynon Strategy Website