Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maria Runes Gears etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgumander_7292057 View Post
    so what does she do? Damage all opponents and heal all your own guys? Does she magic attack or skill attack? Does Herja benefit her? And on a related note, I hate how the new Herja looks.
    She does a group heal that roles on each member to see if it hits or misses. I doubt it takes your dodge into account. Unlike Herja her healing is affected by equipment.

Apprentice
    Maria does not need Block or Break. Her Heal is boosted by Magic Attack, so the higher level of Intenseness and Staff she has, the more healing she will provide (when she decides to). The higher the Preciseness she has, the less she will miss.

Runes
    Burliness (Physical Defense)
    Dexterousness (Resilience)
    Flintiness (Skill Defense)
    Intenseness (Magic Attack)
    Messiness (Magic Defense)
    Nimbleness (Dodge)
    Preciseness (Hit Rating)
    Vitality (HP)

J$D
    Class: Archer
    Level: 98
    Power: 30million+
    Server: 16
    Guild: Carribean

I was running her through some heroics. And maybe I am wrong but I cannot recall having seen her heal herself. That will limit her usefulness.

She can heal herself

Lightbringer
    She did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me against Veleno. Can I have a refund?

I haven't gotten to Veleno in heroic mode yet, but I remember it from storyline. Massively nasty AoE, he gets it off, you loose. Which is pretty much the same as Widow Queen. Given that, I wouldn't expect her to be very useful against Veleno. Except maybe if you have a tank tough enough to take its normal damage and someone like Calvin around to get rid of Veleno's morale. Not sure what you were expecting Maria to do, especially considering she has a very high miss rate.

Lightbringer
    Hoped she can heal Ahmose as he takes damage, and eventually recover everybody's hp after Veleno's skill attack. Problem is she herself takes 60k damage from Veleno's AOE.

She needs very high hit rate to heal effectively. She still misses like a mage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    She needs very high hit rate to heal effectively. She still misses like a mage though.
    She hits like Smoulder ~_~"

"Relinquish your pain unto me"

Quote Originally Posted by Yelsha View Post
    She did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me against Veleno. Can I have a refund?
    She was basically free, you received your value with the gems.