View Poll Results: When would you like Ragnarok and Guild Warfare?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ragnarok: 6-6:50; Guild Warfare: 7-7:30 (No Change)

54 27.41%
  • Ragnarok: 5-5:50; Guild Warfare: 6-6:30 (1 hour earlier)

29 14.72%
  • Ragnarok: 7-7:50; Guild Warfare: 8-8:30 (1 hour later)

82 41.62%
  • Ragnarok: 8-8:50; Guild Warfare: 9-9:30 (2 hours later)

32 16.24%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Warfare and Ragnarok Time Change (Vote)

Guild Warfare and Ragnarok Time Change (Vote)

Greetings!

With the onset of Championship Warfare, we're going to be moving Guild Warfare and Ragnarok to times that are more convenient for players and we want your input on it! Currently, Ragnarok is 6-6:50 pm and Guild Warfare is 7-7:30 pm. Please let us know what time change works best for you!

Dawn
    The times were changed when CWF first started
    Rag is at 6 server and GWF is at 7 Server

Many of us have said how much we hate this.
    We picked our time zones based upon when events were scheduled.

I for one would love GWF moved back to 8pm Server. Move CWF around. BUt leave GWF alone.

I think if CWF was broken down into 5 championships instead of 3, things would be easier to manage time zone wise. ALso break it down so CWF runs a max of 1 hour. SO 4 fights a day. Then you can moev everything to its orginally scheduled time with CWF starting at 7pm server
    And if you have to have cwf be 90 mins then move GWF to 830 server.

This would be the simplest solution I think to make timing easier on both the Dev teams part and the players part.

The later, the better.

I don't see any issues with 9pm onwards for events, seeing as most people work during the day.

Hopefully the second banish time can also be made later than 3pm.

Dawen

I see you edited your original post to have the correct times now.

Could you also add in with teh voting options when CWF would be if Rag and GWF were at the specified times, because I think that matters as well to many of us

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Dawen

I see you edited your original post to have the correct times now.

Could you also add in with teh voting options when CWF would be if Rag and GWF were at the specified times, because I think that matters as well to many of us
    We're not planning to move CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We're not planning to move CWF.
    Good to know. Thanks

Any chance we can get it broken down so each US time zone has its own separate CWF?

I think if you started a poll on that the over welling response would be YES

Good to know. Thanks

Any chance we can get it broken down so each US time zone has its own separate CWF?

I think if you started a poll on that the over welling response would be YES
    I think this is a bad idea. The fact that there are 3 separate CWFs right now already consolidate the prizes to a very small pool of players who keep on winning each CWF round.

I believe there should be a "true" CWF where everyone fights each other regardless of timezones.

To truly find out who the best of the best is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    I think this is a bad idea. The fact that there are 3 separate CWFs right now already consolidate the prizes to a very small pool of players who keep on winning each CWF round.

I believe there should be a "true" CWF where everyone fights each other regardless of timezones.

To truly find out who the best of the best is.
    Herby I agree with you, however I suggest that we have the 5 championships to determine the winners and have the top 8 of each compete to find the BEST of the BEST which i think would be easier logistically and hopefully prevent the time of this championship being while the BEST is asleep or at work

Herby I agree with you, however I suggest that we have the 5 championships to determine the winners and have the top 8 of each compete to find the BEST of the BEST which i think would be easier logistically and hopefully prevent the time of this championship being while the BEST is asleep or at work
    I agree to this idea.

BUT only the winner of each championship and the 2nd placer should be given rewards.

Semi and quarterfinalists shouldn't get anything anymore in this setup.

If we change the times, then other servers will get the crappy time period. Right now some servers have GUILD WARS and CHAMPIONSHIP WARFARE at the same times. But if you change the time of the two events to make these servers happy, other servers will instead have two events at the same time.

I vote NO CHANGE.