View Poll Results: When would you like Ragnarok and Guild Warfare?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ragnarok: 6-6:50; Guild Warfare: 7-7:30 (No Change)

54 27.41%
  • Ragnarok: 5-5:50; Guild Warfare: 6-6:30 (1 hour earlier)

29 14.72%
  • Ragnarok: 7-7:50; Guild Warfare: 8-8:30 (1 hour later)

82 41.62%
  • Ragnarok: 8-8:50; Guild Warfare: 9-9:30 (2 hours later)

32 16.24%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Guild Warfare and Ragnarok Time Change (Vote)

Presenting an alternate perspective on that:
    I think its great.
    Something in Tynon that actually has you make a decision.
    when several players, in our case five of them, are fairly evenly matched, we get to figure that out every morning.
    Real time trade off, how fast you can change things up, and different results every time.
    Sometimes, I get the top, sometimes fifth. In both Banish and arena.

Perhaps my favorite part of the game.
    The mechanical : do your daily crap, hit this heroic guy a 1000 times, and win a lucky one, lose to this top player every time, not so much.

why weren't the players notified before the day of change. I am In NeoZeon and would appreciate a reply for my guild. server 99.. you would think that a mail would have been sent not all players have time or are younger ~ And no Santa or cool downs for Christmas. We are who keeps this game alive please respect us and make us aware of changes ~ Thanks Tynon... Moonesta )O(tynon.jpg

why weren't the players notified before the day of change. I am In NeoZeon and would appreciate a reply for my guild. server 99.. you would think that a mail would have been sent not all players have time or are younger ~ And no Santa or cool downs for Christmas. We are who keeps this game alive please respect us and make us aware of changes ~ Thanks Tynon... Moonesta )O(tynon.jpg

Thumbs up Should have told the players and not had find out on same day!

sERVER 99 IS A BIT CONFUSD AS TO WHY YOU NEVER ASKED THE PLAYERS TO VOTE ? THE ONES WHO KEEP THIS GAME RUNNING

dear server 99,
    at this point i wonder what was first, your server or this thread, either way its almost 1 year old lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

The Guild war issue and time change was discovered only after I bid and saw the time said 8:00. GW was still at seven and the timer says seven today as well. IS THIS a change for server 99 ? I am a VH of NeoZeon and we have a truce on the server for the holidays and not a major issue atm but on the 2nd the truce is over and obviously this will change how people schedule things thank you. Moonesta

i think we keep the time

Why change it it is fine

I agree but wish someone would explain why Tynon announces it is at 8 and still at 7:00 maybe some server maintenance more regular patches etc... not asking much some pay a lot to play this game. I do not but am looking out for my buds THANKS. I also think time should stay at 7:00! ~)O(~ Moonie

Well then why is the guild warfare when announcing who wins bidding saying 8:00? ~ TY ~)O(~