Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Redeem Your Beta Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
    Ok I got most of my paypal ID's to work now but what about the 1st 3 days of beta when paypal wasn't working ? Many of us used our Credit and Debit cards to purchase gems. They appear as our purchases on our accts but say incomplete and have no ID #...How are we to claim those? I personally have a couple hundred bucks on cards. My bank does show these as paid items not as incompletes. Here are 2 examples.
    1A08879C34F91CA0 null Hostile 18.40 200 2013-05-25 23:06:36 Delivered
    5455AE3EAA2C291E null Hostile 5.00 0 2013-05-25 22:55:02 Delivered
    Posting your Order numbers / Paypal Transaction IDs in the forums is one of the most stupid things i've ever seen.

I got screwed for hundreds of dollars in gems and rank, billing support still hasn't answered me 8 days later. I started a poll about it but of course my poll was blocked. I have sent all my records to DawnSeeker who says that she will try and help resolve the situation. I will update again when i hear back something or am refunded.
    Hostile
    Blaze of the Fire Dragon
    Dark Realm

those were already delivered
    Hostile
    Blaze of the Fire Dragon
    Dark Realm

I got screwed for hundreds of dollars in gems and rank, billing support still hasn't answered me 8 days later. I started a poll about it but of course my poll was blocked. I have sent all my records to DawnSeeker who says that she will try and help resolve the situation. I will update again when i hear back something or am refunded.
    Would me deleting your threads make you feel better? No it won't, so just let them be.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

No i wont let it be until I am given what I have paid for! As far as your double posting you are talking about, I am trying to learn the forum the best I can!! my old arch enemy from BETA (moderator)
    Hostile
    Blaze of the Fire Dragon
    Dark Realm

No i wont let it be until I am given what I have paid for! As far as your double posting you are talking about, I am trying to learn the forum the best I can!! my old arch enemy from BETA (moderator)
    Okay You're upset to the game, not to me. I won't take anything offensive. I believe if you pay for something, you should get what you pay for. However, if you have already sent a message to Dawn, he will reply. Also, try not to make so many threads about the same issue, is so hard to keep up with all your different threads, making the process longer :/ So keeping everything in one thread will help us out a lot.
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

me too.. i cant redeem too

hi dawn,i know this just apply's for beta gems purchased,but if i was to leave my main server (live server) as it is dead,could i claim my gems on my alt server??? and will my main server player be intact,e.g all my power, armor and runes ect, remain as they are? incase i decide to go back to it at a later date. thanks

Banned
    Hi..Spamming every thread til the tynon dip ****s offer: A-Real compensation for this bull****, OR B-refund every ones money wasted on this game. It had so much potential